• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BATMAN PlayStation Evolution PS1 - PS5

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Game Evolution Presents: BATMAN Game Evolution for PlayStation. This video showcases the History of Batman Games released on PlayStation from 1996 to 2022.

0:06 Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (1996)
0:39 Batman & Robin (1998)
1:14 Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000)
1:52 Batman: Gotham City Racer (2001)
2:19 Batman: Vengeance (2001)
2:49 Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (2003)
3:17 Batman Begins (2005)
3:50 LEGO Batman: The Videogame (2008)
4:21 Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009)
4:56 Batman: Arkham City (2011)
5:26 LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (2012)
5:57 Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)
6:28 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (2014)
7:04 Batman: Arkham Knight (2015)
7:44 Batman: Arkham VR (2016)
8:17 Gotham Knights (2022)

SSfox

Batman Arkham games were amazing, hopefully Rocksteady will deliver as much with Suicid Squad.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Batman Arkham games were amazing, hopefully Rocksteady will deliver as much with Suicid Squad.

I'm sad this is what they're doing, because I really don't give a shit about that IP. Also not interested in multiplayer brawlers or whatever it will turn out to be, I 100x prefer single player games focused on a single character.

Last edited:

Polelock

I'm sad this is what they're doing, because I really don't give a shit about that IP. Also not interested in multiplayer brawlers or whatever it will turn out to be, I 100x prefer single player games focused on a single character.
Everyone is trying to get into games that allow the most mx. Its awful. I feel it'll be the same shit that is going on with Marvel's Avengers. Just a soulless cash cow that they are hoping to milk to death.

Sunsoft's Batman on Genesis and Konami's SNES Batman Returns are still two of the best Batman games of all time.
This man knows his stuff.

Man as a Kid I used to also feel like some of those batman games across NES/SNES/Genesis were some of the hardest, most unforgiving games out too lol.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Did arkham knight not sell well? Im asking because its crazy to me that six years later there hasn’t been a new batman game. We were getting them every 2-3 years at one point

bender

What time is it?
Sunsoft's Batman on Genesis and Konami's SNES Batman Returns are still two of the best Batman games of all time.
AccomplishedIncredibleEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

I'd put AA alongside them (shitty bosses and all).

Top Bottom