• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Asylum gets a new HD Texture Pack, overhauling over 100 textures

Bullet Club

Batman Arkham Asylum gets an amazing HD Texture Pack, overhauling over 100 textures​

GPUnity has released an amazing HD Texture Pack for Rocksteady’s first Batman Arkham game, Batman: Arkham Asylum. This HD Texture Pack is a must-have for everyone that wants to re-visit this Batman game, and we highly recommend downloading it.

Going into more details, this HD Texture Pack carefully recreates body textures with adjusted specularity that is more in line with Arkham Knight’s material work. Moreover, it packs realistic skin bumps, as well as improved hair normal maps for Joker. Additionally, it completely overhauls the normal maps for Batman.

As the modder noted, this pack improves over 100 textures and you can download it from here. Below you can also find a video that showcases these graphical improvements.

Before closing, it’s worth mentioning the other great HD Texture Packs from GPUnity. This HD Texture Pack for NieR Automata overhauls over 300 textures. There is also an HD Texture Pack for Batman: Arkham City that you can download from here.

Enjoy!

Source: DSOG

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Cool, will check this out for sure, already own all 3 Rocksteady Arkham games on PC.

Good timing, I was going to run through all the Arkham games pretty soon as I never did play Origins or Knight yet. I was actually looking up mods for them all.

ksdixon

Good timing, I was going to run through all the Arkham games pretty soon as I never did play Origins or Knight yet. I was actually looking up mods for them all.
The custom suits people made from the B:AA PC demo, such as Burton 89 Batman.... Did the DRM on the retail release ever get cracked to allow us to use our own suits?

Top Bottom