• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bath/Room Robes

Well.. Do you?

• Total voters

Jsisto

I have a couple cheap robes but hardly ever wear them and they don't particularly fit that well. It's a nice thought, but in practice I'd probably rather just wear a tshirt and some comfy sweatpants.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have a couple cheap robes but hardly ever wear them and they don't particularly fit that well. It's a nice thought, but in practice I'd probably rather just wear a tshirt and some comfy sweatpants.

Same. Untill I got this robe. Fits well. Not to warm. Comfy. I get you though.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't you sweat your ass with a hoodie?

In the summer sometimes i have to change my tanktop mid training if i don't wanna wear additional 5 kg of sweat.

tbf i live in siciliy and you live in amsterdam.

It's true. We don't have seasons. To be frank wearing full body covered clothes negates mirror time. And when the sweat builds up in your hoodie you look massive haha

GymWolf

It's true. We don't have seasons. To be frank wearing full body covered clothes negates mirror time. And when the sweat builds up in your hoodie you look massive haha
I mean, you have season, i visited your city during winter and summer many many times and it was a completely different experience.

The last summer was a particuarly sweaty one...i had to re-think how to dress in the 8 days i was there, if anything, the global climal change made your city hotter in the summer compared to the past.
In the past there was always a bit of rain or wind or lower temps but this summer was hell dry in august.

And those fucking coffeeshops don't even have a damn AC and all the people inside were sweating their balls off:lollipop_squinting:

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I mean, you have season, i visited your city during winter and summer many many times and it was a completely different experience.

The last summer was a particuarly sweaty one...i had to re-think how to dress in the 8 days i was there, if anything, the global climal change made your city hotter in the summer compared to the past.
In the past there was always a bit of rain or wind or lower temps but this summer was hell dry in august.

And those fucking coffeeshops don't even have a damn AC and all the people inside were sweating their balls off:lollipop_squinting:

Hehe.

I was being sarcastic. I just have a warped mental threshold when it comes to wearing hoodies and joggers in the summer. And yeah I can be humid af here.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Purple is the color of royalty after all.

I'm basking in glory since a certain member accused me of being like an Era like person. Bought some purple socks today. Blue hair dye tomorrow.

King Yes GIF

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I must say I'm moderately disappointed regarding this community's interest and hence partaking in this very thread.

Not to say I'm ungrateful for those that did their part disregarding the misunderstanding of said question asked.

Perhaps some sale data or easily misinterpreted quote from a Sony, Microsoft or Sony executive could've stirred a fire. Alas.

Wait...

r0oXPbj.jpg

There we go

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm not allowed to keep the house cold enough for me to really need a robe.

Though for just popping outside for a bit to walk the dog or whatever, I kinda prefer....
mgNxsts.jpg

Serves two purposes, A. it keeps you warm, and B. no one (older than 35 anyway....) will fuck with you if you wear it while doing a Clint impression :p

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My uncle that works at Nintendo told me that Miyamoto used to wear Silk hooded robes when working on Mario Bros.

True Story

Top Bottom