• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banning discussion of games due to bad publishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
So the utter loons across the water are getting their collective hive minds in a twist over the latest and rightfully awful allegations to come out about Blizzard Activision, but reading through the thread there are actual morons wanting all discussions on games from Ubisoft, MS, Sony, Xbox, Nintendo, CDPR, Insomniac, Warner Bros and god knows how many others due to a few bad eggs and associations or tweets from people they've decided to label as "transphobic"... I mean... It's a fucking Game forum that came about to give the more feeble in society a safe place to discuss games without mean words.

Am I missing something cause it seems to be gathering strength, I can seperate the art from the artist, take Tom Cruise... Love his movies and I think he's an incredibly talented actor... But Scientology.. ma'am that's one one fucked up insane cult that does incredible harm to human society but it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the latest cruise movie, same with other questionable actors/directors but when it comes to game publishers sure the management may be utter bastards but let's not forget about all the hard working ordinary Devs who sweated blood for this game, should they be thrown under the bus? Where do you even draw a line?

Last edited:
Pretty soon that site won't have anything to discuss because they would have banned all of it. Then again, maybe not? Many of them did try to get Cyberpunk 2077 deplatformed, only for the mods to shoot it down in a public post.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Separating the art from the artist is imperative.

John Lennon was a batterer of women and didn’t love his own son. So fucking what?

I’ll support anyone that can do their job well (apart from nonces).

That reminds me of Ryan Giggs... Hard to separate and consider him my favorite player.

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
The gaming industry reap what they sow. They were at the forefront of the woke movement, even hiring them to work on games behind the scenes. Now they are paying the price. All the studios are completely infected.

I'm sure Sony, Naughty Dog and Insomniac must hate themselves right now after all the pandering they did, only for them to get canceled anyway. Good thing they are completely silent right now.

Kev Kev

like i said back in the era thread, they are going to keep building those walls up, until they are so high they cant hurt anyone or feel anything, and everything will be empty and meaningless.

they are unhappy, angry people who just want everyone else to be unhappy and angry with them

but im honestly sick of talking about them, its time to move on.

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
You know dude, I used to think that following quote was a meme:

“they will eventually cancel themselves”

However, it is turning out into reality. Nobody can pass their purity tests.
My fucking sides :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
That reminds me of Ryan Giggs... Hard to separate and consider him my favorite player.

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN
Don’t be conflicted dude. Watching videos of the good old times and cherishing the memories they brought you doesn’t mean you support their private lives. It is okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom