• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco Presents: House of Ashes | e3 Showcase 2:25PM PT

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Bandai-Namco-Next.jpg

Like many publishers in the industry, Bandai Namco will be present at e3.
Bandai Namco has a lot of titles on the go, whether it's the ones that have already been announced or the ones that have already been released but are enriched with different DLCs. For many, they are expected for this year.
Elden Ring, Scarlet Nexus, Tales of Arise, House of Ashes... this is just a glimpse of what we should see here.

2:25 PM PT

Last edited:

skit_data

I hope for even more info on Elden Ring, but I doubt we will get it. Radio silence is probably more likely from now on.

LRKD

Digimon Survive please! They said they'd have a announcement spring 2021, it's now summer. It's gotta be here.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope we see more Elden Ring and Tales of Arise. Judging by the rest of E3 this year though, it'll be 30 minutes of talking about Scarlet Nexus

I hope we see more Elden Ring and Tales of Arise. Judging by the rest of E3 this year though, it'll be 30 minutes of talking about Scarlet Nexus
It launches in like 9 days right? Yeah I agree with you

I'd love to see some more Tales of Arise too. Played my first "Tales" game last year and really fell in love with it

Ready for more Penetrations from our Favourite Anime Shill Developer?
I hope people got the Asian English reference to Sword Art Online

Maybe a Klonoa collection?

SSfox

Legit i want a Death By Degrees 2 made with collaboration with PG of Koji Prod. .But huh i think it's gonna be just another Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto or other Random anime game.

A good RR would be neat too, tho the last one sucks so idk if Bamco can make a come back for this franchise.

Not exception they will show more about Elden Ring, probably will save more for the upcoming months, some updates about T7 and SC6 would be neat, but if there are things like that in stores those are probably be save for Evo 2K21, so yeah i don't think it's gonna be a non whatever show imo lol

nbkicker

Would love to see a lot of stuff like updates for ps5 version or update for soul calibur and tekken or next one announced, but going past what everyone else has shown for e3 im not holding out for anything decent to be announced

Kadve

Something is wrong here. Thread says it should start now, but stream isn't live for another two hours.

anthony2690

Banned
Tekken 7 is in desperate need of a next gen upgrade.

If they keep selling me season passes they can use that money to upgrade the game.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I hope they show more than just this one trailer, that we saw the other day at the Geff show

SJRB

Gold Member
Yup, it's House of Ashes only. NO ELDEN RING. They really gonna spend half an hour on a game they already announced.

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

What a weird E3 this has been.

Edit: o my god of course it's a lady with pink hair. Kill me now.

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
Is it possible to find a woman in this industry without pink/purple/blue/orange hair these days?
I don't think so. I started noticing this 6-7 years ago when I was at E3, and I remember asking my colleague if he'd noticed that pretty much every single woman there had pink hair. It's weird. I don't get it. Why pink? What's the allure behind this... uniform?

Top Bottom