• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco Presents: House of Ashes | e3 Showcase 2:25PM PT

GHG

Gold Member
I don't think so. I started noticing this 6-7 years ago when I was at E3, and I remember asking my colleague if he'd noticed that pretty much every single woman there had pink hair. It's weird. I don't get it. Why pink? What's the allure behind this... uniform?

Yeh it's something I've noticed this E3 more than ever, I really don't understand it.

Nope. They outlawed booth babes a few years ago.

They took grid girls away as well. Such a shame.

Monster Energy Kiss GIF by NASCAR

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Quantum253

Gold Member
Yup, it's House of Ashes only. NO ELDEN RING. They really gonna spend half an hour on a game they already announced.

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

What a weird E3 this has been.

Edit: o my god of course it's a lady with pink hair. Kill me now.

Jumped in to see what I missed. Looks like this explained everything I need to know. So it was 30 minutes and 1 game that's already announced? Seems kind of lame

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jumped in to see what I missed. Looks like this explained everything I need to know. So it was 30 minutes and 1 game that's already announced? Seems kind of lame
More like 10 minutes.

Even OP's youtube link has 40 minutes on the video and the actual thing didn't start until 30 minutes in

LordCBH

How the fuck can Namco be this staggeringly incompetent? A wealth of things they could show and they decide to dedicate it to one game.

Quantum253

Gold Member
More like 10 minutes.

Even OP's youtube link has 40 minutes on the video and the actual thing didn't start until 30 minutes in
So 30 minutes of dead air, then a couple of minute trailer with the remaining time talking. I think I'll skip it. At least we got some good stuff from Nintendo today. I was watching the Treehouse Mario Party since it came on after Metroid and I couldn't take the constant Yaaaaaaaassssss. Had to close it out.

Bartski

Gold Member
Not even a showreel. "Hey here are some games we're releasing that are not Elden Ring just in case someone gives a shit". Nope, nothing.

Top Bottom