• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Balan Wonderworld Graphics Comparison (Switch vs. PS5 Demo)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Balan Wonderworld demo is out on Nintendo Switch, PS5/PS4, Xbox Series X/One, and PC! Today we're going to see how the Switch version stacks up against the PS5 version.

bonus:

Last edited:

John Day

This looks really bad either way.
Yeah. I mean, it looks better on PS5 but that’s not saying much. Game’s art style ain’t a looker in gameplay. I thought the reveal footage looked better.

Gonna try the demo later tonight.

Corgi1985

Banned
Switch version looks awful, but that's to be expected from 3rd party switch games. Is this footage from the PS3 version?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Switch version looks awful, but that's to be expected from 3rd party switch games. Is this footage from the PS3 version?
There are third party Switch games that made with Switch in mind that looks amazing like Monster Hunter Rise.
lEPngbu.jpg

EiNnFNrWkAInT4_.jpg:large

EiNnFOcX0AAGFBk.jpg

4yB3Mss.gif

Last edited:

Fbh

Regardless of platform... I'm going to guess the "lesser known Dreamcast game" look is intentional?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Now show us the 360p screenshots so we can see how it really looks on Switch, not on their PC build.
Seriously, I don't remember the demo looking anywhere near that good on my Switch. I don't think it was 360p or anything, but the ground textures for example were noticeably poor.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
People shit on Rise for its "graphics" but World don't have perfect graphics either, none of MH games do.
What? My point is that the demo didn't look anywhere near as nice as those screenshots.

Even then, my biggest issue with Rise is that it's tough for me to go back to after enjoying World at 60fps on Series X, but that's not really a fair comparison for the Switch.

Top Bottom