• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back 4 Blood - PvP Showcase

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Did someone say PvP?! Join us at 2:00PM PT for an in depth look at Back 4 Blood’s PvP mode, Swarm!

The Open Beta begins August 12th. Pre-order for Early Access and start slaying August 5th. https://go.wbgames.com/B4BPreOrder

On October 12, 2021, Back 4 Blood brings you face-to-face with a new apocalypse on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One Consoles, PS5, PS4, and PC.

Back 4 Blood will be coming to Xbox Game Pass at launch via Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Consoles, as well as Windows 10 PC.

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Hey IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo I have a question and please don't take it bad, but are you a bot....I don't mean xbot or anything but are you a real robot with your brain connected to the internet?
You post quicker than anybody here and for what feels like all the trailer that are available online.
That's impressive and a bit scary honestly.Do you have access to some cerebral bio implant that connects you to internet?

azertydu91

Hard to Kill

You think this is funny ?
tenor.gif

I won't tell you whom I work for so let's just call it Kim ....That's not really subtle .....We need access to your technology, we can pay you.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Hey IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo I have a question and please don't take it bad, but are you a bot....I don't mean xbot or anything but are you a real robot with your brain connected to the internet?
You post quicker than anybody here and for what feels like all the trailer that are available online.
That's impressive and a bit scary honestly.Do you have access to some cerebral bio implant that connects you to internet?
I'm not a robot, unfortunately...YET :messenger_robot:

The developers behind Back 4 Blood have been busy since the last time we saw the game. Join Liana and Stadnik as they sit down with Matt O'Driscoll, lead producer at Turtle Rock Studios to discuss PVP, microtransactions, the beta, and so much more!

Last edited:
Top Bottom