• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back 4 Blood - Card System Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Never a dull day in the Apocalypse! Dive into Back 4 Blood’s unique Card System and see some of what the Game Director has in store for you in the fight against the Ridden!

On October 12, 2021, Back 4 Blood brings you face-to-face with a new apocalypse on Xbox ONE, Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Steam, and the Epic Store.

jhjfss

Dumbo valve chose not to have these guys make left 4 Dead 3 , so they went ahead and created their own spiritual successor.

Shubh_C63

I hope this card system doesn't devolve into straight up pay 2 win, when the inevitable skins, cosmetics and microtransactions are introduced after an year.

I am really excited for this game to play with friends.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Dumbo valve chose not to have these guys make left 4 Dead 3 , so they went ahead and created their own spiritual successor.
Valve rakes in the money getting 30% cuts from every game sold on Steam. No point taking a risk spending lets say $50 million and 3 years of dev time on L4D 3.

Their interest in making games disappeared 10 years ago. Look at all the stuff they made in the 90s and 2000s, then compare vs. the past 10 years.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

dont care for the card stuff, hopefully it doesnt have too big of a presence, and if it does, hopefully it is fun and interesting.

i just hope the core gameplay is solid and fun like the first two L4Ds

Top Bottom