• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baby Level 2 and SSJ4 Gogeta are the last Season 3 characters for Dragon Ball FighterZ

Nickolaidas

Baby is a weird choice over Omega Shenron especially when the other DLC character is SSJ4 Gogeta.
I think there was a datamined victory quote with Gogeta complaining about his shoulder, which is a direct reference to his fight with Omega Shenron. It's quite possible we're looking at a Season 4 announcement in the coming months.

Get this 90's shit the fuck out of my feed.
Batman-Slapping-Robin-Meme-Explained.jpg

You shut your mouth.

[Sigma]

Super Baby 2 looks great. Definitely going to play him for weeks, get moped online because I don't play it much these days and it feels like everyone's a killer online against me :messenger_tears_of_joy: .

kunonabi

Not the GT characters I would have wanted but at least it isnt that Super 17 and Omega Shenron trash.

Baby does look fun as hell although that Oozaru super lacks impact. Hopefully the beam version of it is better.

Their music tracks are killer too.

Last edited:

Paltheos

Both of these are solid picks.
The trailer for Baby has me sold - He looks dope.
As for SSJ4 Gogeta, come on. Even in this era of SSB Gogeta or Vegito or UI Goku, he stands as a titan, the endpoint for ridiculous Dragonball transformations: A fusion of 2 Dragonball characters who have achieved a level that changes their hair, their eyes, their bodies, even their clothes, and whose fusion itself changes the colors of the transformation. The fatter design really helped sell it too. Gogeta looks like he's barely contained in that body. That together with the red, brown, and orange. Beautiful. I'm remembering all the bad fanfic art now of a SSJ5~ Good times.

Baby is the only villain worth a damn in the entire GT, even though they effectively recycled Buu's concept and even did the Majin Vegeta trick with it again. It is however a stylish and fun villain, there's much worse to pick from GT.

Raditz is usually a staple, surprised he never made it to this game. Pikkon, Uub or Super 17 would be cool to see

We got 6 Gokus (counting Goku Black), 4 Vegetas (counting Super Baby 2), 2 Brolys and 3 Gogetas (counting Vegito), but we can't get the big bad brother that started it all... total disrespect for family.

Codes 208

Omega Shenron is just slightly better than Baby, but they’re both still pretty bad in execution which is GT in a nutshell. While it had some good ideas overall it was shit and I’m glad it got retconned, even though super also some pretty shit moments (ending of the goku black arc, the movie-retelling arcs, the tournament of power being twenty episodes too long, etc)

But hey, atleast baby is 10x cooler than super 17 (and I will gladly keep 17 from super over super 17)

kunonabi

Baby is the only villain worth a damn in the entire GT, even though they effectively recycled Buu's concept and even did the Majin Vegeta trick with it again. It is however a stylish and fun villain, there's much worse to pick from GT.

Nova Shenron was the highlight of GT as far as villains go. Rilldo could also have been really fun from a pure gameplay perspective.

But yeah as far as the big 3 go Baby is easily the most worthwhile pick.

Just_one

OK Gaf

Really need some feedback on the game...

really love dragon ball , really loved the game (a friend from work lent me the game) played all story , got around 71% of the trophies , dont have anyone to play it with.

with that being said should i get the game ?

A.Romero

OK Gaf

Really need some feedback on the game...

really love dragon ball , really loved the game (a friend from work lent me the game) played all story , got around 71% of the trophies , dont have anyone to play it with.

with that being said should i get the game ?

Do you like playing online? It yes, get it. If not, don't. Sounds like you covered most of the offline content.

Top Bottom