• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Rules Football (AFL) Thread |OT| Boy oh boy wowee!

Cracklox

Bombers v Pies tomorrow. That'll be especially weird in an empty stadium.

Only problem for me is the mighty Eels are playing in the NRL at the same time, so not sure I'll see much of it.

Cracklox

Hmmm. An honorable Pies fan. Normally its more like" You fucking cunts. Ima stab you and steal your mockersons . hiujguhygfsagfhcbg!!!!!"

Good night though. Eels handed out a thrashing and stayed atop the ladder, and Bombers beating Pies is always satisfying. Especially in more recent times.

Also Bryden Hams my new favorite player. Was proper busy in that last term, and easily beat Collingwood at their own haircut too.

Bullet Club

o0sg6kn.jpg

Cracklox

Yeah I'm a bit biased but the Moorcroft grab is prob the pick of that list. Loved the Sampi one at the time too, with a legendary call from BT.

And how the hell did this not win in 2007? One of the greatest marks ever.

Bullet Club

Holy crap, Quaynor's leg injury is super nasty. His leg was sliced open by Wicks' metal studs on his boots, which might not be legal.

2Qr3b9w.jpg

Miss going to the dreamtime game this round. A bunch of mates and I have an annual thing to attend but obviously can't go this year with lockdown. At least the Tiges are off to a decent start.

Beyond the brilliant results for membership Tigers continue to enjoy they are one of those clubs that if all their followers/fans actually paid for membership the toilets would be gold plated at their home ground.

Hope they do in the Eagles tonight to claim their spot on the ladder.

Bullet Club

Gary Ablett Snr is now on Youtube, making, uhh, interesting videos.

North have delisted 11 players.

Axed: Jamie Macmillan, Jasper Pittard, Majak Daw, Ben Jacobs, Paul Ahern, Mason Wood, Sam Durdin, Marley Williams, Joel Crocker, Lachie Hosie, Tom Murphy.

Top Bottom