• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australia no get Xbox 360 til '06?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
You weren't important anyway! ;)

Or was that article I saw earlier on some site wrong? or has the definition of worldwide launch changed?

Striek

March 2 to be precise. Fuck you MS, fuck you. Launch late in the only territory you had a shot at claiming #1 in, SEE IF I CARE!

*runs away crying*

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
PhoenixDark said:
Microsoft ain't got no love for thug nation.

OMG where did I hear that? That Australia was a nation of criminals, etc.. was that in some movie? I can't remember now.... or wait... was that New Zealand?!?!?!

pilonv1

DarienA said:
You weren't important anyway! ;)

Or was that article I saw earlier on some site wrong? or has the definition of worldwide launch changed?

This was known months ago, Aus/NZ were always slated for March 06. It makes no sense, they could just take 5-10,000 units out of the UK launch and some games and keep it in line with everywhere else.

byproduct

The Amiga Brotherhood
An an Australian I think it's great. I'd definitely be an X360 owner today if they launched on the 22nd. This way I'm forced to wait until:

- initial production problems are ironed out;
- launch games are (hopefully) debugged a little more;
- more info is available on PS3 and Rev (because I am determined to only get one console this time so I have time to study and can save money).

It's all good.

Top Bottom