• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - Official Photo Mode Gameplay Trailer

xXW8mao.jpg

drotahorror

Those screens look amazing. Last time I saw footage of the game the combat looked kind of shit, but those screens give me hope. The gore looks good.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Nah Stalker turned out to be amazing too and it was troubled as fuck.
that was 15 years ago after starting development 20 years ago :p
And the game was and is a fucking mess. But I agree - it great... and I somehow loved it. but the jank

jaysius

Banned
So this is a grittier Fallout? Is that the marketing wank? Or is there more? It has vehicles so there's clearly something else. Is this trying to be more Skyrim or Cyberpunk?

Holy fuck MICK GORDON(the Doom 2016 and to a lesser extent Doom Eternal OST guy) 🍆🌊

Last edited:

Van Helsing

Neo Member
So this is a grittier Fallout? Is that the marketing wank? Or is there more? It has vehicles so there's clearly something else. Is this trying to be more Skyrim or Cyberpunk?

Holy fuck MICK GORDON(the Doom 2016 and to a lesser extent Doom Eternal OST guy) 🍆🌊
More Bioshock/System Shock than Fallout. Looks rad.

Gameplay

Hugare

If Dying Light 2 is in development hell, then this game is the whole Divine Comedy

One gameplay demo long time ago. Some RTX Demo video.

Now, some bullshots that are as fake as those that Ubisoft releases for Far Cry games.

I love the setting, the premisse, but I have no hope at all in this game.

Ribi

im still so confused why this is still coming to last gen. Its like it didnt learn from cyberpunk

If Dying Light 2 is in development hell, then this game is the whole Divine Comedy

One gameplay demo long time ago. Some RTX Demo video.

Now, some bullshots that are as fake as those that Ubisoft releases for Far Cry games.

I love the setting, the premisse, but I have no hope at all in this game.
tons of gameplay out on it so nah... theres a 10min gameplay demo from a few months ago and there was a 30min interview w/ game play in russian a year ago

Last edited:
Top Bottom