• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - New Live Action Trailer featuring Jensen Ackles

Draugoth

Gold Member

The release of Atomic Heart, the hotly anticipated action-RPG set in the mad utopia of a fictional 1955 USSR, is finally within sight! We would like to celebrate the final stage of the countdown with a new video starring The Boys and Supernatural star Jensen Ackles. Join him in bringing your A game for the most Atomic release of 2023! AtomicHeart lands on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC on February 21, 2023 🤖

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Are they mocking Howarts Legacy? Or is it just a coincidence? :goog_relieved:

Anyway, cool video. Loved that music at the end during the gameplay segment, everytime I'm reminded Mick Gordon worked on this I get just a little bit more hyped.

Salz01

I keep hoping somebody has the game early and shows it off….want to see that performance on console.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Mocking another product is a risky move that may backfire if this product doesnt turn out good. Happens a lot. Anyway, I'm still not changing my mind about Atomic, and I still think its too good to be true but its almost out so I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

anthony2690

Banned
Are they mocking Howarts Legacy? Or is it just a coincidence? :goog_relieved:

Anyway, cool video. Loved that music at the end during the gameplay segment, everytime I'm reminded Mick Gordon worked on this I get just a little bit more hyped.
Maybe they uniting against era? as era has said silly stuff trying to cancel both games.

Claiming that this game is going to fund the Russian war against Ukraine.

I thought it was a fun advert, I hope this game turns out great :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom