• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart – GeForce RTX trailer

Mista

Banned
Makes my 3090 worth it
giphy.gif

llien

If you didn't find it impressive then you're not impressed

No need for anyone to timestamp anything. Its roughly 1 minute trailer :)

I see, so of that 1 minute trailer, "impressive" is an assessment that applies to all of it, right?
So that if you are not impressed by, say 20 to 30 sec part, then your chances of being impressed are close to zero, right?

TonyK

I didn't like any of the released trailers. And behind it there is no a good studio or creative. It seems a mediocre indie shooter that, I don't know why, people expect to be great. Same as Bright Memory (I played the previous version in Steam and I asked a refund asap).

Why so excited for it?

martino

I see, so of that 1 minute trailer, "impressive" is an assessment that applies to all of it, right?
So that if you are not impressed by, say 20 to 30 sec part, then your chances of being impressed are close to zero, right?
you can't see and appreciate anything when your approach is looking at the logo first and doing that
tenor.gif

when it's not the right one.

Mista

Banned
I don’t know what’s so hard to understand here exactly? Are you talking about gameplay cause thats clearly NOT the focus of the trailer :)

mancs

the imaginative design , is top top notch.

like someone popped acid into a pc game,mixed with some dmt.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I disliked his work in DOOM a lot but thankfully this game has a different style so hopefully he will be forced to use a different style that doesn't grind my ears.
His musical portfolio is really diverse, so I would not worry about it too much.

Makes my 3090 worth it

Also going to play on on XSX
Makes my Rtx 6090 moist.

cries in 2080 ti
Would kind people who are for some reason impressed with this, please bother to timestamp the part they've found most impressive? :D
And here you are again, jealous as always. Can't imagine hating so hard on a company like Nvidia, and not getting paid for it... Or are you...?? 🧠🧠🧠

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Makes my Rtx 6090 moist.

cries in 2080 ti

And here you are again, jealous as always. Can't imagine hating so hard on a company like Nvidia, and not getting paid for it... Or are you...?? 🧠🧠🧠
Maybe in 2 generation, AMD is going to be where the 2080Ti is now. I would not worry : )

CitizenZ

Banned
My prediction

Grand opening Tuesday day of release

Grand closing on Wednesday day after day of release

Last edited:
Top Bottom