• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy shipments and digital sales top 360,000

sublimit

Banned

Total worldwide shipments and digital sales for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy have surpassed 360,000 units, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust announced.

The game was last reported to have shipped 150,000 units on December 9, 2020.

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch on December 3, 2020 in Japan, followed by PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2021 in North America and January 29 in Europe.
img_7750.gif

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

Oh so you weren't going to buy this game unless they gave this title to the exact same america voice actors for everything these days?

I refuse to buy a lengthy RPG or any other genre without an english dub. I don't understand japanese. I don't pay to watch subtitled anime neither.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

uvFuaT7.jpg
What are these Atelier games I keep hearing about. What is it some kind of RPG?
Yeah. The primary system the games are based around are the crafting & synthesis. You roam the world to explore, collect, harvest and gather materials based on the recipes and then craft. What you can craft is a wide range of things from ingredients to armor and other stuff. That also leads to the ability to create more powerful items. There's a turn-based combat system where you can utilize the things you've crafted, as well. As for the story, it's a light-hearted and almost never really deals with end of the world stuff. Overall, the games essence is relaxed & slow-life with a versatile crafting system.

Pejo

Very cool. I still haven't played the first one despite owning it. If I like it, I'll definitely pick this up eventually, probably for 30~ or less which is what I feel like most Gust games are worth.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really enjoyed the second game, exploring and crafting was even more addicting than the first Ryza.

Top Bottom