• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy shipments and digital sales top 150,000

Astorian

Total shipments and digital sales for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy have surpassed 150,000 units since its launch on December 3 in Japan, publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust announced. According to the publisher, it is already showing more momentum than the first game.

Power of thighs strike again?

Synless

So the 2nd installment comes out tomorrow and my Switch copy is on the way. Where is the hype for the game?

Is there any word on the PS5 enhancements? Or how well the switch compares to the PS4/5? The first one was pretty damn good looking for a switch conversion of a PS4 game, I'm hoping the second one is the same.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So the 2nd installment comes out tomorrow and my Switch copy is on the way. Where is the hype for the game?
I'm wondering this too - if nobody else is making an OT then I'll take a stab at it.

Is there any word on the PS5 enhancements? Or how well the switch compares to the PS4/5? The first one was pretty damn good looking for a switch conversion of a PS4 game, I'm hoping the second one is the same.
Is there ever much hype for Atelier games? They're pretty niche, plus they come out basically yearly.

I'm looking forward to it. Ryza was the best one so far.

Top Bottom