• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity is Amazing (on modern hardware)

Unity is one of the best looking AC game ever. Wish i could play it on the PS5 to platinum it, but playing it in it's "downgraded" version with only 30 fps is really a bummer., especially after playing the game on a PC.

Unity is one of the best looking AC game ever. Wish i could play it on the PS5 to platinum it, but playing it in it's "downgraded" version with only 30 fps is really a bummer., especially after playing the game on a PC.
pretty sure its 60fps on the series X

could be wrong tho

edit:

It appears I was correct

Last edited:

mrMUR_96

It really is a shame about the LOD/draw distance issues, especially as hardware is good enough these days to brute force it.

Loope

I don't have the energy to go into every detail but I loved the game, one of my favourites of all time. I was going to replay it soon but on a GTX 1080 you can't do anywhere near 4K60, I'm going to try 30fps with everything whacked up but I think even that may be out of reach, if it is then I'll do 60fps at whatever res I can manage at max settings.

I spent far too long getting all those outfits ha, walking around clad in leather, looking like I've just come from an S&M party. I really love the faces in the game and the animation in general, still amazing to look at now.

I feel like I'm the only one who liked the puzzles/riddles, I had a lot of fun solving them, but I never hear anyone talk about them fondly. The murder mysteries were a bit read-the-devs-mind-contrived, like parts of L.A. Noire (Maybe I'm just bad at reading faces, people always make fun of that clip of the old guy gurning as if that means its obvious he's lying but ime people put on crazy faces IRL that don't really bely what they are thinking, I should've just gone with the most obvious answer I suppose). I also liked the cafe and filling up the treasure room with all the bits & pieces and art I found.
You are not the only one, don't worry :D

Just_one

One of if not the best AC game.

Loved when it came out and have i not platinum it already i would play it again on PS5.

ubisoft will NEVER do this but i really miss an AC like this , not a gigantic world to explore , just give me a city and im happy

Unity and Syndicate were really good!

Top Bottom