• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: New River Raids Mode Gameplay

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has added a new free mode, River Raids. Located at a dedicated dock in Ravensthorpe, River Raids take you to three new maps to raid riverside targets on a new longship, recruit and customize more Jomsvikings, and acquire new abilities and gear. Your raiding party will be composed entirely of Jomsvikings, who can be upgraded from the Jomsviking Hall, a new unlockable building at your settlement. The stakes for raids have never been higher as downed crewmembers can now be lost if you don’t revive them fast enough.

Join the Ubisoft News team as they raid all-new locations, build up their Jomsviking crew, upgrade their longship, and hunt down new skills and gear.

When they announced River Raids i thought we will get some main settlement resources but no it gives completely new resources for your new settlement and longship. It can't be used to upgrade Ravensthrope settlement.

I badly need more resources for main settlement. Im done with main story and all Raids and still don't have enough resources for settlement, Its stuck at 5/6. Now i have to grind city areas with those small resources box to get rest of the resources to upgrade settlement to max which sucks as its boring to run around all over the map searching for boxes:/

As far as River raid mode is concerned then its plain boring and very repetitive as expected. Meh update imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom