• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla lets you have homosexual romances

splattered

But is anyone asking the real important questions like...

Can I have a homosexual relationship as a straight white character?

Can I romance body pillows or sex dolls?

Can I convert my romance partners into veganism?

Come on devs, where is the REAL progress?

phil_t98

#SonyToo
People asking about why does the game have romance? well because the storytellers choose it. that's part of the story they want to tell and there are loads of other games that do it, I like the fact that there is choice in the game. nobody HAS to choose it but you can if that's what you want.

I find it funny how so many people are still trigged by this when there is a CHOICE and just shows that people are trigged by words without thinking it isn't something you HAVE to do. I like all the Assasins Creed games and look forward to this

Much historical accuracy. All the top Viking war heroes were open homosexuals, and they were very tolerant. I wonder why there wasn't gay romance options in Origins?

Odyssey had this, see no issue with it.

Pretty sure religions before christianity had this everywhere
No.

Last edited:

Cactuarman

Banned
Ubisoft has every right to publish this content - it's their game and it is rated M afterall, not that will stop kids from playing. And this goes far beyond Ubisoft, it's our entire media, but it's disturbing when a game like ASSASSIN'S CREED, a game about traveling through time and murdering people, feels the need to include the option fuck another guy in the ass.

It's a romance option. How "disturbing" you find two guys having sex is on you - especially when in the same sentence you seem to suggest that murder is less disturbing. I've consumed a fair amount of media that includes homosexual options (well, it seems like the two guys part is what's disturbing to you) and I guess I don't know why I should care or think of it as a big deal.

Kids being bombarded with gay and trans content ultimately has consequences. Don't act shocked when more and more kids grow up to be the equivalent of Resetera moderators - useless people stuck in a perpetual victim complex and unable to function in society.

I R O N Y

chitzy

Banned
It's a romance option. How "disturbing" you find two guys having sex is on you - especially when in the same sentence you seem to suggest that murder is less disturbing. I've consumed a fair amount of media that includes homosexual options (well, it seems like the two guys part is what's disturbing to you) and I guess I don't know why I should care or think of it as a big deal.
Well you're half right here - it's certainly up to me and me alone what content I consider palatable and worth playing. If you want this shit in your games, by all means play it, but you're willingness to get virtually fucked in the ass doesn't mean anyone else should be willing to bend over and spread their cheeks.

I R O N Y
Not in the slightest. As I've stated, it's Ubisoft's game and they can do what they want with it, I'll just stay the hell away from it if I don't like what they're selling.

The actual victims here are the children who are having adults push their social and political agendas on them and don't know better to see through the bullshit.

Well you're half right here - it's certainly up to me and me alone what content I consider palatable and worth playing. If you want this shit in your games, by all means play it, but you're willingness to get virtually fucked in the ass doesn't mean anyone else should be willing to bend over and spread their cheeks.

Not in the slightest. As I've stated, it's Ubisoft's game and they can do what they want with it, I'll just stay the hell away from it if I don't like what they're selling.

The actual victims here are the children who are having adults push their social and political agendas on them and don't know better to see through the bullshit.

Kids shouldn't be playing AC anyway though, they are always rated M, having a romance option at all is probably not ok for most parents regardless if it's gay or straight and I would hope the constant killing wouldn't be ok with them either but you know how our society is. I worked at gamestop for a short time a while back and you explain to parents what the rating is for they never care about violence but you mention sex and their eyes bug out lol.

Last edited:

Banned

i-dont-always-attack-gays-but-when-i-do-its-2876168.png

th

Cactuarman

Banned

You're not going to convince me it's disturbing so you don't need to get more descriptive every time you talk about getting "fucked in the ass".

Let's say I want to get fucked in the ass in this game, are you going to tell me I, as an adult free to spend my money and time as I see fit, can't?

Oh come on. This is hyperbolic, "but what about the kids" was a lame argument when talking about Doom and Mortal Kombat and it's a lame argument here.

EDIT: punctuation and spelling

Last edited:

chitzy

Banned
You're not going to convince me it's disturbing so you don't need to get more descriptive every time you talk about getting "fucked in the ass".

Let's say I want to get fucked in the ass in this game, are you going to tell me I, as an adult free to spend my money and time as I see fit, can't?
This is the third time you've tried this strawman - you're free to play whatever the fuck you want, just as I'm free to balk at games that I find distasteful as a consumer.

Oh come on. This is hyperbolic, "but what about the kids" was a lame arguement when talking about Doom and Mortal Kombat and it's a lame argument here.

EDIT: punctuation
Haha, no. "What about the kids" has never been a lame argument, except in the mind of delusional video game addicts who don't want to admit that video games can have a significant impact on the psyche. When you start getting your dopamine hits by role playing as a character experiencing another world... yeah, that's gonna have some effect on you, and some people are going to be heavily impacted by that experience.

The American Psychologist Association position on video games is extremely clear and well researched, I suggest you give it a read:

More recent position: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/08/violent-video-games

If that's not enough for you, may I kindly remind you there was a house of people living together who believed they were Final Fantasy characters:

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Again. How did we go from “it’s nice we’ll be able to choose to pursue romantic relationships in a video game” to “I better be able to fuck a lion in this game, so help me Odin” ???
Why not. An option is an option. If its solely about "options" than why can't that be in the game. Along with rape, plunder and pillaging?

This options excuse only goes so far

Casanova

This is the third time you've tried this strawman - you're free to play whatever the fuck you want, just as I'm free to balk at games that I find distasteful as a consumer.

Haha, no. "What about the kids" has never been a lame argument, except in the mind of delusional video game addicts who don't want to admit that video games can have a significant impact on the psyche. When you start getting your dopamine hits by role playing as a character experiencing another world... yeah, that's gonna have some effect on you, and some people are going to be heavily impacted by that experience.

The American Psychologist Association position on video games is extremely clear and well researched, I suggest you give it a read:

More recent position: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/08/violent-video-games

If that's not enough for you, may I kindly remind you there was a house of people living together who believed they were Final Fantasy characters:

Oh man, all sorts of mental gymnastics on your part here. While you're talking about research and quoting the APA, please do you own research on the harms of repressing homosexuality in youth, suicide rates when public and family acceptance is higher, and the breadth of research on how homosexuality is in no way harmful to the psyche outside of external factors such as the above mentioned oppression/repression, ill-acceptance, unsupportive families/friends, homophobic government policies, lack of representation and education, etc. If being raised by gay parents does not make a child gay, then what would possibly make you think that having the OPTION in a video game would? Hahahaha.

Having the option in a video game (which almost no child would willingly take due to the above factors) is not going to severely and negatively impact them as you suggested. No more or less than having the option of engaging in a hetero romance. To say otherwise is pure homophobia and shows a real lack of knowledge and real-world experience on the subject. Personally, I'm *still* not straight, even after playing as DOZENS AND DOZENS of straight dudes in video games, seeing 99% of romances in movies being hetero, hearing endless songs about straight sex, etc. throughout my ENTIRE LIFE. I've always been gay, before I even knew how to identify it myself. So, it is really just twisted irrational logic (and probably homophobia) that would convince you that having the option of having fictional sex with an other dude in fictional universe inside a video game would make an otherwise straight kid turn into a gay kid. Absolutely twisted logic.

Last edited:

Weiji

Banned
Wait, so you’re telling me this game has strait relationships in it too? Are these devs alt right or something? Don’t they know how dangerous that is?

This might as well be a rape simulator! Children might play this “game”!

It’s 2020 and these hillbilly SOBs are propagating sexist gender norms!

I’m literally shaking right now.

oagboghi2

Oh man, all sorts of mental gymnastics on your part here. While you're talking about research and quoting the APA, please do you own research on the harms of repressing homosexuality in youth, suicide rates when public and family acceptance is higher, and the breadth of research on how homosexuality is in no way harmful to the psyche outside of external factors such as the above mentioned oppression/repression, ill-acceptance, unsupportive families/friends, homophobic government policies, lack of representation and education, etc. If being raised by gay parents does not make a child gay, then what would possibly make you think that having the OPTION in a video game would? Hahahaha.

Having the option in a video game (which almost no child would willingly take due to the above factors) is not going to severely and negatively impact them as you suggested. No more or less than having the option of engaging in a hetero romance. To say otherwise is pure homophobia and shows a real lack of knowledge and real-world experience on the subject. Personally, I'm *still* not straight, even after playing as DOZENS AND DOZENS of straight dudes in video games, seeing 99% of romances in movies being hetero, hearing endless songs about straight sex, etc. throughout my ENTIRE LIFE. I've always been gay, before I even knew how to identify it myself. So, it is really just twisted irrational logic (and probably homophobia) that would convince you that having the option of having fictional sex with an other dude in fictional universe inside a video game would make an otherwise straight kid turn into a gay kid. Absolutely twisted logic.
Homophobia is the stupidest term ever.

Guy doesn't want his kids to play a gay ninja Viking or whatever. Get over it.

Casanova

Homophobia is the stupidest term ever.

Guy doesn't want his kids to play a gay ninja Viking or whatever. Get over it.

Yeah, ignorance is bliss. That's homophobia. Homophobia is a real thing that exists. I've studied it and experienced it. The same homophobia as the dude calling gay a disorder and then defending it without any credibility and only on a matter of personal opinion. If you're gonna have a homophobic opinion, at least have some balls and admit it.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Yeah, ignorance is bliss. That's homophobia. Homophobia is a real thing that exists. I've studied it and experienced it. The same homophobia as the dude calling gay a disorder and then defending it without any credibility and only on a matter of personal opinion. If you're gonna have a homophobic opinion, at least have some balls and admit it.
Yes, and you're really fighting homophobia by arguing on a messageboard about Assassin's Creed 🙄. Let be clear, Chitzy didn't say he is scared of gay people, he just doesn't believe that shit is good for kids. Whoop de fucking doo

I'm not sure what you are so angry about. Your side "won". You got Ubisoft to do all kinds of stuff for the LGBT whatever groups, so what is the point arguing with this guy over what he is believes a child should play.

The game isn't changing. You are going to get your sex scenes so what are you so angry about? That not everyone is excited as you to roleplay as gay?

Weiji

Banned

Jesus dude, you need to chill out, suck a dick, get yourself right and come with some common sense.

No one is required to bring other people’s sexual preferences into their household. He’s got just as much right to find dick gross as you do to find it tantalizingly delicious.

Shmunter

If a phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. Why are people's basic preferences constantly tossed into that bucket?

It's like activists branding people Transphobic if biology plays into the preference of partner. No get fuck, live and let live.

I have no issues with peoples sexual preferences, but personally I prefer my kids to be straight. Not because I'm homophobic, it's because I'm straight and I align with that lifestyle.

What a world we live in.

Last edited:

Casanova

Your side "won".

Shitty divisiveness.

Jesus dude, you need to chill out, suck a dick, get yourself right and come with some common sense.

No one is required to bring other people’s sexual preferences into their household. He’s got just as much right to find dick gross as you do to find it tantalizingly delicious.

I'm perfectly fine for people to just think it's "icky". That's totally fine. Girls have cooties, then gays are gross - it's the natural progression of a middle school mind. What I'm not okay with is being blatantly homophobic by saying games with gay people are negatively "impactful" to kids, which is blatantly false information, similar to the likes of saying it is a mental disorder, which it is not by any modern psychological standard. Ignorance doesn't grant a free pass to be super fucking problematic and promote an edgelordy anti-gay agenda. Also, you people always find a way to throw a jabby gay dick joke in there, just for the kicks - again, you're like those annoying middle schoolers who thought taco jokes were funny to say to Mexican's.

Why are people's basic preferences constantly tossed into that bucket

It's like activists branding people Transphobic if biology plays into the preference of partner. No get fuck, live and let live.

I have no issues with peoples sexual preferences, but personally I prefer my kids to be straight. Not because I'm homophobic, it's because I'm straight and I align with that lifestyle.

What a world we live in.

Basic preferences are different, obviously. Everyone has preferences. You can want your kids to be straight, buddy, I don't give a fuck. Fictional vikings having the option to fuck other dude's isn't gonna change your opinion or your children's sexuality. Again, I've been playing as straight dudes on video games my entire life, and not once in adulthood have I questioned whether or not I was gay because of that - probably because being gay isn't a chosen "lifestyle". You didn't just wake up one day and choose to have the desire to have sex with women - same goes for gay people. It goes both ways, so representation deserves a fucking spot every now and then. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Shitty divisiveness.

I'm perfectly fine for people to just think it's "icky". That's totally fine. Girls have cooties, then gays are gross - it's the natural progression of a middle school mind. What I'm not okay with is being blatantly homophobic by saying games with gay people are negatively "impactful" to kids, which is blatantly false information, similar to the likes of saying it is a mental disorder, which it is not by any modern psychological standard. Ignorance doesn't grant a free pass to be super fucking problematic and promote an edgelordy anti-gay agenda. Also, you people always find a way to throw a jabby gay dick joke in there, just for the kicks - again, you're like those annoying middle schoolers who thought taco jokes were funny to say to Mexican's.

Basic preferences are different, obviously. Everyone has preferences. You can want your kids to be straight, buddy, I don't give a fuck. Fictional vikings having the option to fuck other dude's isn't gonna change your opinion or your children's sexuality. Again, I've been playing as straight dudes on video games my entire life, and not once in adulthood have I questioned whether or not I was gay because of that - probably because being gay isn't a chosen "lifestyle". You didn't just wake up one day and choose to have the desire to have sex with women - same goes for gay people. It goes both ways, so representation deserves a fucking spot every now and then. Get a grip.

I agree with you. No different to a boy playing Lara Croft wanting to become a girl or vice versa. We are what we are.

What is an issue is activists pushing self absorbed bunk to impressionable youth. Teaching them shallow, hedonistic practices that lead to nothing but narcissism, depression and larger societal decay. Usually centered around celebrity culture and some kind of fluid sexuality.

Last edited:

luca_29_bg

How heavy homophobia is hidden in this forum, it's everywhere! Well gamers community are the worst from this point of view, i'm a moderator in a discord server and very often some guys, i guess they try to look cool, they call "gay" other guys, this in 2020. In what failure of society we live...:messenger_poop:

oagboghi2

Oh no guys we are being "problematic" becuase we think these AC sex scenes are dumb and "super problematic" if you don't want to show this to your kids. What's mega problematic? Our "edgelordy anti-gay agenda"? Jesus Christ aren't you just the biggest victim in all this.😂

You want to throw jabs at people, but then cry when people throw them back. Maybe you should get a tougher skin?

Last edited:

Vlaphor

I wonder if they're gonna be like the romances in Odyssey where it was basically just "Do you want to bang? Y/N" and everyone did everyone.

It was like the joke romances from Saints Row 4, but taken seriously.

Casanova

That is literally what Chitzy is saying, so what exactly are you disagreeing with?

Says the guy calling everyone a homophobe

Telling gay people they have a mental disorder is homophopic and false, plain and simple, by every standard in modern psychology. Not wanting gay things in video games because you're scared it might turn your kids gay is homophobic and false, plain and simple, by every standard in modern psychology. There's no sides there - it's just objectively false information. You have every right to an opinion, but that does not mean it's omit from being a fucking stupid one based on false info. My point was that if you're gonna be homophobic, at least own up to it like a real man, woman, or whatever you got going on down there. Don't be a coward and hide behind some weird conspiracy theory that game companies are trying to force their gay agenda on everyone. Or if you just think it's "icky", that's fine with me too - that's your sexual preference and that's fine by me; it's not homophobic to think it's "icky".

Oh no guys we are being "problematic" becuase we think these AC sex scenes are dumb and "super problematic" if you don't want to show this to your kids. What's mega problematic? Our "edgelordy anti-gay agenda"? Jesus Christ aren't you just the biggest victim in all this.😂

You want to throw jabs at people, but then cry when people throw them back. Maybe you should get a tougher skin?

Says the desperate straight dude who, for some reason, desperately needs another straight romance in a video game catered directly to him or else it's some hidden leftist agenda. Laughable.

Last edited:

Matsuchezz

I think video games have become the main vein for entertainment globally, the industry has surpassed movies and music revenue combined, and after realizing that, It is only logical that we are starting to see more varied themes in games as we do in movies, the medium is expanding and reaching more and more people every new generation, that why we see 100 million consoles sold world wide for SONY and half of that for MS, we all do not think the same, feel in the same way, people has the need to feel included in the medium and we all are being exposed to themes, mindsets, ways of living that we probably do not know much about in different parts of the world and learn about them through video games is neat, I really think that is pretty cool. I believe we will see more of that as the industry keeps expanding.

I game because i enjoy the experiences games bring to me, with the story, acting, OST, gameplay and visual fidelity. I know people that skip all cut scenes in all the games they play, and it is fine by me, If i were only seeking game-play I would be playing only non story games ,but I like my games to be richer in themes and characters portrayed, i want different backgrounds, ideologies, motives and the like, so we started to see mental illness in games such as Hellblade, LGBT themes and characters in The Last of US or AC, and that is fine by me, I would have quit games, if games were the exact same as they were 25 years ago, only game play and zero themes. S

It is really fun to watch reactions from people that connect with games that I like in a different ways that I do. I am not in my 20s, nor I am gay, these are teens who are maybe 20 years younger than me, but i feel they are entitled to enjoy and find their way of life and sexual orientation included in this exciting world of gaming as game characters, I think that is really cool, We did not have that 25 years ago.

And for those thinking that these themes confuse the kids.
The solution is talking to them, kids nowadays are pretty smart, share information with them and let them form an opinion on their own, and not pass your bias towards what is the "normal" way of life to chose. Love them and be aware of the kind of content they are exposed to.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Telling gay people they have a mental disorder is homophopic and false, plain and simple, by every standard in modern psychology. Not wanting gay things in video games because you're scared it might turn your kids gay is homophobic and false, plain and simple, by every standard in modern psychology. There's no sides there - it's just objectively false information. You have every right to an opinion, but that does not mean it's omit from being a fucking stupid one based on false info. My point was that if you're gonna be homophobic, at least own up to it like a real man, woman, or whatever you got going on down there. Don't be a coward and hide behind some weird conspiracy theory that game companies are trying to force their gay agenda on everyone. Or if you just think it's "icky", that's fine with me too - that's your sexual preference and that's fine by me; it's not homophobic to think it's "icky".
Whether you think it's false or not is irrelevant. Its his money, his kid, his life, not yours. He doesn't have to like the thing you like.

If he believes this is wrong, that is up to him. He can think whatever about developers putting gay romance into games...becuase they actually are putting a gay romance into the game.😂

He isn't making that up

Says the desperate straight dude who, for some reason, desperately needs another straight romance in a video game catered directly to him or else it's some hidden leftist agenda. Laughable.
are you hallucinating?

When did I say I wanted straight romances? I would like you to quote that.😂

Or is this the part where you just make shit up?

Last edited:

Shmunter

Whether you think it's false or not is irrelevant. Its his money, his kid, his life, not yours. He doesn't have to like the thing you like.

If he believes this is wrong, that is up to him. He can think whatever about developers putting gay romance into games...becuase they actually are putting a gay romance into the game.😂

are you hallucinating?

When did I say I wanted straight romances? I would like you to quote that.😂
The developers aren't putting in gay options for the 4% of the population that are gay. They do it for teenage boys to ogle the female protagonist. Then being able to eat carpet is a bonus that will spread through the school yard like wildfire. That's where the sales are baby!

Last edited:

chitzy

Banned
Zero mental gymnastics at all. It's well established homosexuality can lead to a lot of suffering for a variety of reasons, and my position is to minimize children's exposure to homosexual content that I believe can trigger things within their brain that lead them down the path to homosexuality. I'm all for homosexuals receiving support from their families, within their communities, and whatever else. My point is that we shouldn't be celebrating it within mainstream culture and pushing it into every entertainment medium and making it something children have to mentally grapple with from the time they're toddlers.

Having the option in a video game (which almost no child would willingly take due to the above factors) is not going to severely and negatively impact them as you suggested. No more or less than having the option of engaging in a hetero romance.
Having gay romances in video games is not going to 100% turn a child gay, we know this. But in some cases could it provoke certain thoughts in a kid's mind that lead them down that path? It's possible, and it's my belief that it very well could.

We don't really know what causes someone to become gay. But we do know certain things. We know that there are identical twins, where one is straight as can be and the other is gay, so we know it's not something that's completely genetic. We also know that an extraordinarily high percentage of gays report being molested as children, and report that experience as having an impact on their sexual orientation. Now obviously there's a huge divide between being molested and a gay romance in a video game with the former being orders of magnitude heavier. However, the games we play are getting more and more realistic and lifelike, especially from a child's perspective. So, it's my position that there is potential for a homosexual storyline to have an impact on a child's sexual orientation.

To say otherwise is pure homophobia and shows a real lack of knowledge and real-world experience on the subject.
Here comes the crybully bullshit. You can call me a homophobe, you can call me a bigot, whatever. My position is rooted in protecting the innocence of children and I don't apologize for that. As more data and research becomes available I expect my position to change and evolve, but for now, this is what it is.

Collin

Banned
Zero mental gymnastics at all. It's well established homosexuality can lead to a lot of suffering for a variety of reasons, and my position is to minimize children's exposure to homosexual content that I believe can trigger things within their brain that lead them down the path to homosexuality. I'm all for homosexuals receiving support from their families, within their communities, and whatever else. My point is that we shouldn't be celebrating it within mainstream culture and pushing it into every entertainment medium and making it something children have to mentally grapple with from the time they're toddlers.

Having gay romances in video games is not going to 100% turn a child gay, we know this. But in some cases could it provoke certain thoughts in a kid's mind that lead them down that path? It's possible, and it's my belief that it very well could.

We don't really know what causes someone to become gay. But we do know certain things. We know that there are identical twins, where one is straight as can be and the other is gay, so we know it's not something that's completely genetic. We also know that an extraordinarily high percentage of gays report being molested as children, and report that experience as having an impact on their sexual orientation. Now obviously there's a huge divide between being molested and a gay romance in a video game with the former being orders of magnitude heavier. However, the games we play are getting more and more realistic and lifelike, especially from a child's perspective. So, it's my position that there is potential for a homosexual storyline to have an impact on a child's sexual orientation.

Here comes the crybully bullshit. You can call me a homophobe, you can call me a bigot, whatever. My position is rooted in protecting the innocence of children and I don't apologize for that. As more data and research becomes available I expect my position to change and evolve, but for now, this is what it is.

Wow, are you a real person? I mean your position on homosexuality is definitely a minority nowadays so I’ll give you props for defending an idea that I’m sure you know you’ll get shit for.

Firstly, AC is an M-rated game. So ideally no child should play it anyway. So any kid discovering this probably has questionable parents to begin with. So by that logic, you’re saying any media, regardless of its ESRB or MPAA rating should just pretend homosexuality doesn’t exist in the chance that some child may see it?

And of course, we’re not dumb, all kinds of kids will find a play this game. But we can’t let that be our barometer. By THAT logic we might as well censor everything on the internet and basically be a chinese dictatorship.

Also! If we’re gonna talk about content that may disturb or change the trajectory of a kids life, why would we draw the line at homosexuality but not care about the massive killings, blood and gore? Of course I’m not saying we should remove any of that either, it’s artistic expression and shouldn’t be censored but I find it odd that someone would see a child seeing a homosexual relationship as more damaging than seeing a man slit another man’s throat.

Also why are you so concerned that a child seeing a gay romance would awaken a kids gayness anyway? In my mind, If a kid is gay, it’s better that they begin discovering that about themselves earlier in life rather then suppress it until they get older and grow up confused by their thoughts.

Last edited:

Arun1910

Not surprising is it?

You could do the exact same in AC Odyssey, thought it was a given.

My Kassandra will always be the strong horny Greece Mercenary, I got her to do it with everyone :messenger_smiling_horns:

Eh, who gives a shit? You can be Caligula and fuck anyone (even though there's no sex scene) or you can be Ghandi, either way it doesn't affect neither the gameplay or the overall story just as in Odyssey.

It's just a marketing tool to get more exposure from virtue signaling idiots on twitter and REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Some of you guys makes me think like this "feature" is forcing you to receive Viking Tyrone's BBC.

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Well yeah... Why wouldn't they let you have homosexual romances?

Nero_PR

Banned
Unless I can get into the panties of that old lady and a disabled person, then I'm good. (It's a joke for the unaware)

HotPocket69

Banned
“We decided to remove romances altogether and to simply focus on the gameplay and make it the best it can be.”

- Said no Ubi Ass Creed dev ever

Top Bottom