1. No one believes that every gamer needs\wants to buy a console within it's 1st launch year. Consoles and GPUs drop in price all the time.
2. Gamers that want to play games, but think spending a few hundred bucks on hardware is too much "SHOULDN'T" be these video game company's main target audience.
3. Losing access to games "HAS" to be a bigger inconvenience, than paying a few hundred dollars for hardware.
Going back to the whole PC gaming is dead was perpetually because Consoles were far ahead in Exclusives and Power as well 10 years ago. Think we started seeing a dramatic shift in PC gaming by the end of the PS3/360 generation. But at the same time 5 years ago it was also the end of the console generation? Lol.
1. By then most arent interested except for PC gamers in terms of affordability. Yea, consoles then become affordable to the 3rd world.
2. Yikes. Spoken like a true elitist. C'mon man, you're better than this.
3. Where did you get this gem?