• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Art Bell returns to airwave on SiriusXM. Fans of the night rejoice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Hoagland. He gets so excited about his own ridiculous bullshit I almost want to hop on his crazy bandwagon.
Yeah, he's entertaining despite his claims.

I do really like Michio Kaku. Brilliant man and he's got a long of interesting - and very believable - things to say.

Nuklear

Banned
This Michio Kaku interview is great! Hopefully he has Neil Degrasse Tyson on someday!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WR_104

wr104_sslkeck_big.jpg

Damn, kinda wish I had Sirius/XM. Person who lives here used to but it was a real rip-off for the most part. I kinda wish Bell just returned to regular radio but oh well....

Robbler

Banned
He just confirmed he will be doing Ghost to Ghost, but it won't be called that.

And he kind of confirmed that XM dropping Coast was related to his show.

blackflag

Not going to sign up for Sirius but I worked at Nellis in NV for a while when I was in the Air Force. I'd often have to transport things to various military installations in NV in the middle of the night since that's when I worked and I'd listen to Art Bell for hours. It was always very interesting and entertaining. Kept me awake

I wish this was also a podcast instead, or at least there was a podcast version after the live recording. I'm an XM subscriber but it doesn't do me much good in this case, I'm not always in a position to be able to listen to stuff live and my XM radio is in my car. Oh well.

Nuklear

Banned
I wish this was also a podcast instead, or at least there was a podcast version after the live recording. I'm an XM subscriber but it doesn't do me much good in this case, I'm not always in a position to be able to listen to stuff live and my XM radio is in my car. Oh well.

There is On Demand if you subscribe to their Internet radio. I listen to Stern and stuff at work via on demand.

Coins

Banned
I wasn't around for art bell on c2C but I like norry. However. This art bell guy is easy more enjoyable not that I'm listening to him on sirius.

Kaladin

This has become my go to for mindless late night entertainment. It's always some off the wall subject matter, but the people he interviews are always entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom