• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrowhead: A message to the Helldivers 2 community in regards to our latest server update.

Draugoth

Gold Member

GGGArzsXUAALVCj

Hrk69

At least they are communicating!

Haven't played it yet but I will once I've complete my 100% Infinite Wealth play-through

Not to hijack the thread or anything but Infinite Wealth should be on everyone's radar, it's an classic.

sigmaZ

At least they are communicating!

Haven't played it yet but I will once I've complete my 100% Infinite Wealth play-through

Not to hijack the thread or anything but Infinite Wealth should be on everyone's radar, it's an classic.
Yeah. I have to skip the NPC rambling in sidequests at times, but gameplay and main story wise I love it. It's got a lot more great moments than the first.

yurinka

Server capacity increased from 250K to 360K and they get full in 5 minutes. Damnd, there's a ton of people trying to play at the same time, way more than they expected. Server costs aren't going to be cheap.

It's good to see they communicate all this with details. Let's hope they get lucky solving the issues soon to fix the logins, matchmaking and rewards completely.

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I want to double dip so hard if they release cross-progression (which they say they want to implement).

Alebrije

Well, managed to join on 20% of attemps this weekend , that is better than 0 at launch but hard to keep playing at this level of service.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
It's funny, they never planned for this level of success, and even when they try to mitigate it turns out that their estimates of how successfull they are, where still too low to solve the issue.

2658eb7c82294235857b098b01804178.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom