• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Army of the Dead - Teaser Trailer

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I was bummed that when I went back to Army of the Dead to check and found that Dieter didn't lock himself in the safe. Would have been the perfect loop.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Army of Thieves was like an average 5/10 movie (using the whole actual scale). The main characters acting was fantastic, but the rest of it was nothing special or inventive. The heists weren't amazing, and in a movie about a vault lock picker, the actual vault breaking was stupid - he literally just listens to it and turns the dial. No fancy tools, no crazy traps on the vaults (apart from one of them with 1 trick), just very basic. That part of it felt like a massive let down.

Wonder if the sequel will just follow the plot of Alien 3 since Army of the Dead was just Aliens haha.

JCK75

I was excited about Army because I LOVED Snyders Dawn of the Dead remake...
But after watching Army it became clear all of the charm in that movie was from James Gunns writing and Snyder doing it alone is pure failure.... it was SO bad.

Top Bottom