• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a shit-stirrer?

I just like having a silly goose time.

Or, if you are talking literally, then no. The toilet stirs the poops as they flush, not me.

-------------

serious answer

I have worked with people who just loved to stir shit up, though. One year our department was me and 11 divorced women (not even kidding), and there was so much drama. It was insanity. They couldn't wait for one of the others to leave the room so they could spread some rumor or pull a "you won't believe what I heard her say about you!" maneuver. It was tiresome. I kept thinking, "we all sign up for this job because we like working with kids, why are we doing this to each other?" Of course I knew that it was happening to me as well anytime I left the room. Easily the worst year I've ever had professionally, which was a huge bummer as it was the school I also coached at, which I thought would be a dream set up, but I left after that one year and just went back to commuting to practice after school.

It almost felt like they thrived on that shit, though. Like they couldn't be happy unless someone else was unhappy, or they were uncomfortable with just peaceful quiet. Really weird vibe. This was back in 2011-2012, last I checked most of those ladies are still working/teaching there, so hey, more power to em

Last edited:
I like trolling trolls until they lose their calm and get aggressive, beating them with their own weapons until they just shut up

If one trolls trolls....when do they become the troll themself????

“Be careful hunting monsters, lest you become one yourself, for when you stare into the Abyss, the Abyss also stares into you.” --Nietzsche.

also, backup reference

p8477231_v_v8_ai.jpg

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Don’t tell Cunth, but I heard that he likes to use cheese triangles to get him aroused. If he asks how you found out, I didn’t tell you okay.

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like playing the devil's advocate sometimes if I can make a well reasoned and tactful stance.

Sometimes that can stir shit because many times people are simply looking for a consensus.

Gandara

I knew a shit stirrer in grade school. Someone didn’t flush the toilet and grabbed a stick from outside and started stirring the content in the toilet. He also sung a song as well.

Mmmm,mmmm,mmmm good, I love my campbell’s , poop is good food.

I knew a shit stirrer in grade school. Someone didn’t flush the toilet and grabbed a stick from outside and started stirring the content in the toilet. He also sung a song as well.

Mmmm,mmmm,mmmm good, I love my campbell’s , poop is good food.
RRRRoll that beautiful bean footage.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Only with management at work.
For some reason I feel the need to be counterbalance to all the bag licking fucktards I'm surrounded by.

Cato

Banned
Yes. and in your moms kitchen.
Shutup boy or you will take the 14-incher once your mum stops crying.

Top Bottom