• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a giver or a receiver?

Are you a giver or a receiver?

• Total voters

Kadayi

Banned
Kadayi Kadayi Oh you dirty dog you. Lol.

jbrTTGv.gif

DKehoe

giphy.gif

I'm honestly surprised at the number of Receivers tbh.

Seems straight-up wrong to just read posts and not throw in a few likes & thoughtfuls here and there especially when people make salient points or a decent funny. Takes a click, and costs you nothing. :messenger_dizzy:

I was surprised I’ve received more than I’ve given. It definitely feels the other way around. Especially since I don’t consider myself a particularly prolific poster. I’ll need to start giving out more to address the balance.

eot

Banned
I'm almost 4:1 in favour of receiving. Not surprised though, I'm somewhat on the stoic side irl too, but enjoy making sure others have a good time. Living vicariously. Not claiming I do that here, but you get my point.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Id honestly feel so much better if I could get just ONE reaction from

@Hulk_Smash
Schrödinger's cat Schrödinger's cat
@ManaByte
@triplestation
any one staff member

Here’s a thing. Your whining about reactions and the annoying name change bollocks like you’re trying to shake off a reputation as an annoying turd make me give you fewer reactions. If you could just stop trying so fucking hard, maybe you’d be less of an annoying cunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Given
All (25,947) Like (20,929) Love (820) Praise the Sun (225) LOL (1,929) Thoughtful (953) Fire (485) Triggered (606)

Received
All (7,662) Like (6,184) Love (116) Praise the Sun (178) LOL (559) Thoughtful (402) Fire (131) Triggered (92)

So I'm a giver, and clearly find a lot of stuff fucking hilarous.

I think Reations Given should be public, listed like the other ranks or at least visible on profile page

people who brag about reaction / post ratio but don’t hand out reactions or actively reaction boycott others should be exposed. That’s hypocrisy, and pettiness imo. Can’t obtain the ratio you cover without others being generous reacting to to you yet you then turn your back on others in return

I’m at just under 33,000 given, pretty sure I’m in top 5, maybe even 2nd behind Matt

Peace in our time
End the war
We are all GAFers

Last edited:

brap

Banned
I think Reations Given should be public, listed like the other ranks or at least visible on profile page

people who brag about reaction / post ratio but don’t hand out reactions or actively reaction boycott others should be exposed. That’s hypocrisy, and pettiness imo. Can’t obtain the ratio you cover without others being generous reacting to to you yet you then turn your back on others in return

I’m at just under 33,000 given, pretty sure I’m in top 5, maybe even 2nd behind Matt

Peace in our time
End the war
We are all GAFers
90% of your post history is pettiness dude jfc

Top Bottom