• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are Shake Shack burgers poison?!

First time I had one was just a few weeks ago, I thought it was pretty tasty. But I did start to feel a little a bit of nausea later. I thought maybe it was because I drank a lot the night before.
Tried it again for the second time today and yeah it fucking gave me nausea again. Also didn't taste as good this time either. That pink sauce is just gross, don't know how I missed that the first time i had it.

Just curious, are you a regular fast food eater? Because if you aren't I can tell from experience when I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago that when I'd cheat fast food made me want to not eat it anymore, at all, you could taste everything and your body isn't processing it the same.
I do eat fast food pretty regularly. I'm a Fedex driver.

you might have an allergic reaction to something in their sauce.

look up the ingredients.
Says its kosher dill pickle brine, along with mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, and cayenne pepper.
I have no allergies to those that I'm aware of, but maybe the Dijon with cayenne is doing it.
I don't know, I'm starting to think it might be the bun (is it suppose to be like super soft, almost soggy?) or maybe the veggies arent being stored properly.

SZzWNW8.jpg
PXLi2TB.jpg

From the Tsukihime remake, for anyone who cares

I remember i was eating at shake shack and this guy walked up the counter, held up his burger and said “theres hair in my burger!” i immedietly lost my appetite, threw out my food, and left.

Jaybe

First time I had one was just a few weeks ago, I thought it was pretty tasty. But I did start to feel a little a bit of nausea later. I thought maybe it was because I drank a lot the night before.
Tried it again for the second time today and yeah it fucking gave me nausea again. Also didn't taste as good this time either. That pink sauce is just gross, don't know how I missed that the first time i had it.

Try it a third time just to be sure

Top Bottom