• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event 09.07.2022 | Far Out

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
f1662572877.jpg

f1662572888.jpg

f1662572845.jpg

Sybrix

Every year since iPhone 8 they have been boring upgrades.

Still rocking my iPhone 7 plus, hoping this new iPhone is worth an upgrade.

LordCBH

I wish they didn’t go all in on that starlight color in all their product lines, cause in the real world it kinda looks like a light shade of piss.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Jesus Christ are they full of fucking themselves with their over saturated, over bloated presentation. Feels like it takes them 20 minutes to communication 5 minutes of decent information. Getting through this shit is bearable for products that kind of interest you, but when you're there waiting for a presentation of a product you don't give a single fuck to end, it's embarrassingly tedious :messenger_weary:
first time GIF

GymWolf

So why cant I get those fancy sleep and heart rate features on my iwatch 6? What new hardware have they added in the watch that lets them do this? Seems like a software change to me.

Super jealous about the 3 day battery life. Hate that i have to charge my phone literrally everyday.
Isn't battery life always overly estimated?

you play some heavy ass game on your phone or watch videos with max brightness and max volume and goodbye battery in 3-4 hours at best.

There is always a way to fuck up a battery.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
"Over 3 trillion photos were taken with iPhone last year."

One trillion of those were me on vacation last year.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Isn't battery life always overly estimated?

you play some heavy ass game on your phone or watch videos with max brightness and max volume and goodbye battery in 3-4 hours at best.

There is always a way to fuck up a battery.
Sorry, I meant to say charge my iwatch everyday. Phone i can live with, but watches are supposed to last an eternity.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I can't get over this disparity:

The apple presenter is a uh, heavy woman, while all women on the promotional images are model thin.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Action mode with built in Gimbal is nice. I am sure it is SW stabilization.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Every year since iPhone 8 they have been boring upgrades.

Still rocking my iPhone 7 plus, hoping this new iPhone is worth an upgrade.
Yeah, i still have an iphone 7. Perfect size. my wife's XR is too big and bulky. I have actually had two of them go bad on me but i just keep getting them free thanks to upgrades. Have another one sitting unopened so im set for at least the next five years.

Tried out the iphone 13 at bestbuy, and it feels like a brick in your hand. The 13 mini appealed a lot more to me but it was too small and again, too bulky. I like the slim design of my iphone 7.

Top Bottom