• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event 09.07.2022 | Far Out

lachesis

I'm up for a new phone... looks like iOS16 will finally drop the support for my old iPhone7 plus.
I wonder if this 14 be a brand new design or whatnot?
I love my iPhone7's touch id - so I may need to settle with SE. :(

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Tim Cook.

meeting-bored.gif

Konnor

Thank you Konnor, you are so beautiful and talented, my God you must be the best poster in this forum

lachesis

Just turned on and turned off... :(
I've been prepping big corporate presentations non stop for past month or so, so as soon as I hear that corporate speech - I just couldn't handle it.
I guess I will check back the digest articles and screen grabs of specs..

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Cycle data is encrypted on device and not shared w/ Apple. Seems like a smart move with some of the legislative changes from this year.

LordCBH

I keep telling myself I’m going to fully commit to the ecosystem and get the watch and replace my Chinesium bluetooth earbuds, but I’m cheap and lazy.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hmm, nothing here that makes me want to upgrade my watch this year.
f1662571161.jpg

What's the chances Apple put a higher refresh rate on the normal iPhone
I doubt it. Price increase is very likely, adding a high refresh screen would only make the cost increase worse IMO.

I keep telling myself I’m going to fully commit to the ecosystem and get the watch and replace my Chinesium bluetooth earbuds, but I’m cheap and lazy.
The Watch is their best product IMO.

Last edited:

LordCBH

I doubt it. Price increase is very likely, adding a high refresh screen would only make the cost increase worse IMO.

That’s what I keep hearing from so many people. At $399 for the new one I might dip in.

Saiyan-Rox

Shame cause tbh I'd like to give the apple ecosystem a go since I've been on Android phones since 3.0 but I've gotten used to that high refresh rate and can't go back.

And the pros are far too expensive for a phone imo

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Shame cause tbh I'd like to give the apple ecosystem a go since I've been on Android phones since 3.0 but I've gotten used to that high refresh rate and can't go back.

And the pros are far too expensive for a phone imo
The cost difference is made up for me by the incredibly long lifespan & support for iDevices.

LordCBH

I hope the new iPhones look good. I love my 11 Pro Max, but the battery is starting to go on it and I want some of the newer features lol

AJUMP23

Apple Mountain coming soon

Executive made a team lug that camera equipment up that mountain for the shot.

Last edited:

TTOOLL

Now we are talking, let's see how it compares to the Garmin Fenix/Epix line.

Epix 2 below:

71PVTLnzT4L._AC_SY450_.jpg

36 hours of battery life hahahahahahahhahahhahhahhhahhahahha

Last edited:
Top Bottom