• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Tesseract

Banned
randoms until my mind crashes or heart stops, push ups and pull ups with every loss

x-men-apocalypse-went-full-weapon-x-for-five-glorious-minutes-in-2016.gif

Boss Mog

s06 gameplay reveal today at 11 am est

grats to the team

Sucks that there's no new map. I'm not sure about the whole crafting thing either. We'll see though. Valk/Nova was supposed to be Season 7 Legend but it looks like they might put Blisk instead.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
it's a boring trailer, by the numbers with enhancements that should've been added many seasons ago

i don't like the development pace at all, should be seeing significant patches every month and map changes / week

i think the team is being grossly mismanaged by incompetent producers

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
doc is right when he says it's a snoozefest out there (at every level)

we're knee deep in a generation of devs that have no business making competitive shooters

feels like death

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
They're blaming COVID-19. They did start that office up JUST for Apex so we'll see how it goes once things calm down. They have no excuse once things go back to normal.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
it's a boring trailer, by the numbers with enhancements that should've been added many seasons ago

i don't like the development pace at all, should be seeing significant patches every month and map changes / week

i think the team is being grossly mismanaged by incompetent producers
This is rough on the devs but I do agree that the seasons are way too long. Hell, Warzone has only been out for about 9 months and it is on season 5 but Apex is going on 1 year and half is on season 6, this is a problem. It is a shame because Apex's gameplay is there, it is everything else that is holding it back.

Tesseract

Banned
This is rough on the devs but I do agree that the seasons are way too long. Hell, Warzone has only been out for about 9 months and it is on season 5 but Apex is going on 1 year and half is on season 6, this is a problem. It is a shame because Apex's gameplay is there, it is everything else that is holding it back.
just a little tough love, i admire the apex team

titanfall universe deserves the best

Last edited:

I wouldn’t really compare this to Warzone, at all. There’s a large legend and lore component here that shouldn’t be forgotten.

Honestly, all they seem to have in common is a rough genre.

With that said, I agree that the pacing of new content feels far too slow, and bugs/flaws aren’t fixed fast enough.

Are we getting patch notes today? My girl is getting a buff of some sort so I'm keen to see what it is. The devs say its not a big one so I'm gonna predict a drop in the post teleport cool down or hopefully removing it entirely.

Tesseract

Banned
Are we getting patch notes today? My girl is getting a buff of some sort so I'm keen to see what it is. The devs say its not a big one so I'm gonna predict a drop in the post teleport cool down or hopefully removing it entirely.
i got you, fam

Loba's change is meh.

Hemlock is going be more fun.

Bloodhound is going to be a relentless scanning machine in ultimate.

I like the changes to shields.

Crypto being able to instantly respawn team mates using the drone is pretty nuts. I like it though.

Not sure how I feel about crafting yet, I'll need some time with it.

Some good stuff in there. Kind of annoyed they brought the launch forward to today because I'll be in bed when it goes live but thems the breaks.

I was confused by that.

Stim: Can now use Stim while healing, but stim will not remove the slow you incur from healing.

So does he get a stim boost but still take the heal slow which would leave him moving slightly faster than a normal run? Or a normal walk?

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I was confused by that.

Stim: Can now use Stim while healing, but stim will not remove the slow you incur from healing.

So does he get a stim boost but still take the heal slow which would leave him moving slightly faster than a normal run? Or a normal walk?
oh, right

this is a language problem, normal walk seems more likely

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Hate this games fanbase NGL. You get some new content and some mix ups to change the game and all the little kids complain about it.

EDIT: Btw I would have increased Black Market loot to 3 slots than drop the time for it personally.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
getting some, enjoying these last few hours before the season reset

(first company to make a dbz royale wins the shadow war)

-Arcadia-

Banned
Hate this games fanbase NGL. You get some new content and some mix ups to change the game and all the little kids complain about it.

EDIT: Btw I would have increased Black Market loot to 3 slots than drop the time for it personally.

It's the same over on Fort. All you can hope for is that the developer has the wisdom to understand that their customers don't start and end at whiny little shits on the internet.

Boss Mog

Jeez I can't believe they buffed the Hemlock it was already so good. I'm telling you guys, if you're not rocking the Hemlock, you need to because in single-fire mode there's nothing better at mid to long range. It just drops people. Burst-fire when they get a bit closer.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I'm impressed with how swift item management is on PC.
Jeez I can't believe they buffed the Hemlock it was already so good. I'm telling you guys, if you're not rocking the Hemlock, you need to because in single-fire mode there's nothing better at mid to long range. It just drops people. Burst-fire when they get a bit closer.
Used to use it in S3. Might pick it back up as I've been using it recently.

GreatnessRD

Volt is 100% broken. No recoil, fast, Good Lord almighty. Thing is nasty in the field. Gold Armor is completely useless and should be removed now. Not a fan of the less armor and TTK now, but I'll make it shake. Map is "meh", but I guess it'll grow on me.

Top Bottom