• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Tesseract

Banned
imma be playing more casually for the rest of the season, unranked bumrush tactics and the like

there's lots of cool changes coming to edge

Tesseract

Banned
fb987286316de30db330f90611f9e527b7bb2529.gifv

Flintty

Sorry for my piss poor performance last night Mista Mista I would blame tiredness and being rather drunk but the reality is I’m just shit 😂

Hopefully I’ll be on earlier next time.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Final battle. You kill the other teams Wraith. It's a 3 v 2. You're putting the pressure on the other team with the two other people being passive, one of them is your homie, the other is a literal child on the mic playing Octane as per usual.

Guess what happens next?

Yeah that's right. I lost.

Last edited:
I was sitting watching my son play a game or two last night and doing the usual backseat player commentary while he plays, my advice was hold onto the flatline with an extended mag and get out of the circle because your team died already to it. He drops it for a wingman and scurries about to find a skullpiercer while taking circle damage then just makes it up a hill out of the circle to recharge. Boom a squad is on him from two sides and he just wrecks two of them with the wingman while peeking, recharges some and downs the third man in the attacking squad. He's about to apply the finisher for free shield recharge plus a squad wipe and gets third partied to end his game.

Proud dad moment alright, kid just turned 11 and followed his own skillset instinct over the old man's advice for some impressive kills and tactics.

Talk of the R-99 going to care package and Devotion coming back in S6. I support this move.

I hope so, the devo is my favourite weapon. I miss it being part of the base game, also miss turbochargers. No way they bring the gold level devo though, it wrecks a team. Literally I don't think we've lost a game where the final drops give me or my buddies a gold devo. Shreds.

Top Bottom