• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

The last update has basically made Loba useless. There's a bug now that makes her bracelet just not work, most of the time. Just died in a game because of it. Pretty fucking annoying.

Tesseract

Banned
having the same issues with the bracelet

kinda hoping they take this time to shorten her port recovery, it's too long for my liking

(buff pathfinder tho)

Last edited:
having the same issues with the bracelet

kinda hoping they take this time to shorten her port recovery, it's too long for my liking

(buff pathfinder tho)
Agreed, that brief moment where you can't run or shoot makes it very situational as an escape tool. If they shaved a second or a second and a half off it, I would be a happier camper.

Alx

I noticed that too. At first I thought it didn't work on all platforms that aren't connected to the ground, like Mirage's ship or the suspended cabins, but I'm not sure. any more

Mista

Banned
i got you, fam

love the new digs on your avatar, gloriously blessed and animated

as for revenant, he has two silence bombs and his totem has unlimited range

he's a dominator, absolutely far and away my favorite legend
Got to get that bling bling baby!

Oh damn! Now thats what I call a buff

Tesseract

Banned
x-men-apocalypse-went-full-weapon-x-for-five-glorious-minutes-in-2016.gif

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
NGL seeing a lot less Wattson players after the nerf and even I barely play her now. Fucking meta game shift got me crying cuz they destroyed my baby when I play with randumbs. I carried many a team from Silver to Plat with her.

RIP.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Playing against Diamond's/Predators in ranked and I need to re-evaluate myself in this game. I'm not sure what to focus on though, cuz positioning is always beneficial but it's not always guaranteed. My shooting skills range from above average to poor though, I used to always use iron sights like a dumb cunt. I don't rely on character abilities that much unless I play Caustic and his gas ultimate is a free stomp or get out of jail card.

My biggest paranoia is running out of ammo in fights, it never happens but when I go from like 180 to 150 in an unsuccessful fire fight I'm like "Bruh...."

Still getting killed and losing games because of the bracelet glitch. It's not quite as bad as pre-patch but it still has the uncanny ability to know when I need it most and make it not work, right at that moment. #FIXLOBA!

So what's the official excuse for locking Ranked into a single map for half a season? I'm so fed up with World's Edge that I wouldn't mind if it imploded into a black hole at this point, and unfortunately that means that I can't even stomach the idea of trying to rank up again.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the quest finally. Don't know much about the lore of this universe but am I right in saying...
New map and two new characters for season 6?
Is there somewhere a synopsis of everything? I don't play enough Apex to get all the packs. Would've loved to play all quests but can't play 5 days a week

Is there somewhere a synopsis of everything? I don't play enough Apex to get all the packs. Would've loved to play all quests but can't play 5 days a week
I'm not sure where to find a rundown. Every quest, gameplay wise, was the same as every other one so you didn't miss out on anything groundbreaking tbh. The most interesting part of the whole thing was the epilogue, to me at least.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure where to find a rundown. Every quest, gameplay wise, was the same as every other one so you didn't miss out on anything groundbreaking tbh. The most interesting part of the whole thing was the epilogue, to me at least.
I always thought it was a shame that they didn't animate those walls of text before and after each quest. Would've been so much more pleasing, this gave 90's game vibes and after quest 3 I couldn't really be bothered to read everything anymore.

I always thought it was a shame that they didn't animate those walls of text before and after each quest. Would've been so much more pleasing, this gave 90's game vibes and after quest 3 I couldn't really be bothered to read everything anymore.
Agreed. The epilogue has an animated section that I thought was pretty good. If the whole thing was done like that, as you say, it would have been waaay more engaging.

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Finished the quest finally. Don't know much about the lore of this universe but am I right in saying...
New map and two new characters for season 6?
New map is more than likely. A key dev so said "Who said we only release one legend a season?" So two would be BIG. You see the leaked assets for a character named "Nova"? Doesn't mean she's playable by any means.

Also watch me play both sides in Ranked. This is the true third party:

Last edited:

Banned
I love that they put more Titanfall 2 stuff in... gets people talking about that unbelievably underappreciated game a bit more!

a new map is also hype, and if they actually release 2 new characters I can finally spend some more of my more than 250k legend token xD

for real, they have to implement some new stuff you can do with those legend tokens... I could buy freaking 20 characters by now and I always buy any alternative store skin I can with them... AND I changed at least 1 of my daily challenges each day, and my stack is still not getting much smaller

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
The Quest reward was available for me earlier. Finale lasts two minutes and that Ash gun charm is real nice.

Played Mirage and got a 10 kill win without having to try hard... lol. He's really good now.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
700 points for a Caustic Holy Grail, One Legendary Pack and 7 normal packs? Bought so fast. And I got 3 Legendaries from the 7 normal packs. I was truly blessed.

From the Legendary Pack I got Imminent Shutdown the Revenant finisher. Then I got a Bloodhound Samurai skin, then I got Octane's Bunny Banner and finally I got the Longbow skin Pharaoh's Curse. Probably the best shit I ever got from one set of loot boxes.

Also got another ten kill game with Redditbot this time and got the 2K damage badge. I've never been this blessed in the space of an hour.

Top Bottom