• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Justice Dept won't charge 6 Baltimore cops involved in Freddie Gray's death

Whompa02

On Wikipedia it says there was a $6.4 million dollar settlement with Gray's family...not that that makes anything better but it's something.

Geist-

"Working as intended"

-Jeff Sessions
source.gif

Fuck this piece of shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"According to his family, he lapsed into a coma with three fractured vertebrae, injuries to his voice box, and his spine 80% severed at his neck"

working as intended

"At 8:46 a.m., Gray was unloaded in order to be placed in leg irons because police said he was acting irate. Gray's shackling was recorded on a cellphone, which exhibited a motionless Gray surrounded by several officers as he was restrained.[46] A later stop, recorded by a private security camera, shows the van stopped at a grocery store"

WORKING. AS. INTENDED.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
Jeff "maybe that lawyer defending a black client IS a race traitor" Sessions, not interested in justice?

Man, FUCK this racist administration.

slit

Just add Freddie Gray's name to the list of people who have been outright murdered by a sanctioned goon squad and will never see justice.

OldRoutes

John Oliver said it best last Sunday :

[About Joe Arpaio's pardon] as far as this White House is concerned, law enforcement won't necessarily be expected to do their jobs the way the Constitution or the courts say they should.

Sulik2

Baltimore better have massive protests because of this. What an absolute travesty of justice on so many levels. Completely expected of course too. That is what makes it even worse.

Anarion07

I wonder how long it will take for things to change. This is depressing.
Especially since in the Next 3 years it most likely wont change.

Strike

Surprise, surprise. People would rather get mad over some property damage and and a guy taking a knee on a football field.

Acerac

Banned
I wonder how long it will take for things to change. This is depressing.
Especially since in the Next 3 years it most likely wont change.

What do you mean, plenty of changes will happen over the next 3 years. Hell, we consistently are seeing changes on how flagrantly officers are willing to show their power on a day to day basis.

Wait, you mean positive changes?

I'm so sorry.

watershed

Banned
it's Jeff Sessions department. Of course they won't pursue charges against cops killing black people, that's exactly what he wants.

Derwind

I'd be lying if I said i was disappointed, only because I'd need to have had some sort of positive expectation for this adminstration in the first place.

Top Bottom