• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone playing Go Mecha Ball? (Xbox Series / PC / GP)

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm surprised no one is talking about it. Its like Sonic Pinball meets Robotron. Its just a solid arcade style title. The main thing I can add after playing it is that the controls are super smooth. The guns feel great, and you really feel that smooth rolling acceleration like pinball when flying off ramps and rolling around. OST and art style (great colors) are also standing out.

Still super early though so this isnt a review or anything. Its a fun title for short runs in between other games. Came out 2 days ago on Gamepass also if you have it, give it a shot. I'm likely buying this one at some point.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one is talking about it. Its like Sonic Pinball meets Robotron. Its just a solid arcade style title. The main thing I can add after playing it is that the controls are super smooth. The guns feel great, and you really feel that smooth rolling acceleration like pinball when flying off ramps and rolling around. OST and art style (great colors) are also standing out.

Still super early though so this isnt a review or anything. Its a fun title for short runs in between other games. Came out 2 days ago on Gamepass also if you have it, give it a shot. I'm likely buying this one at some point.

I'm Mecha Ball now on PC Gamepass, I saw that it was a twin stick and had to download it. It's not really a twin stick as you have to use triggers and buttons to fire.
It's a super fast paced action blaster.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm Mecha Ball now on PC Gamepass, I saw that it was a twin stick and had to download it. It's not really a twin stick as you have to use triggers and buttons to fire.
It's a super fast paced action blaster.
Yeah its got unique elements for sure. But you do use both sticks to aim and move independently.

bender

What time is it?
I wanted to like this and while I appreciate the unique spin (free pun) on the genre, coming off of Brotato, I'm a little fatigued by Robotron Roguelites and Roguelites as a whole.

come in ready for some desktop icons....

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Top Bottom