• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone here just ain't care? *VOTE HERE*

Console wars? Pffff.....

• My plastic box is bigger than your plastic box....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love games on all consoles. I ain't care.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • My plastic labia is more voluptuous than your plastic labia....

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
It seems like most people here will defend their precious console brand to the death. They have absolute - total - blind - faith for their "all-mighty" brand... no matter what it may be. What's the deal? Anyone familiar with the term omni-gamer? I think that was something that was started on the Gametrailers forums back in the day... and I was proud to be an omni-gamer. Some people call themselves "gamers", but they will defend their plastic box and corporate brand to no end. The egregious offenders won't even touch the controller for another system.

I'm just over here enjoying games on all consoles!! I don't discriminate!

Playing Super Metroid on my SNES

metroid-4.png

Battle for Middle Earth on my PC
Battle-For-Middle-Earth.jpg

Modern Warfare on my XBOX One X
Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare.jpeg

Spider-Man on my PS4
QQ8fz4rf6VXX7BHzzJHzMe.jpg

Jean De' Arc on my PSP
jeanne-1.jpg

Dementium The Ward on my DS
demobs1--screenshot_large.jpg

I play anything and everything that suits my fancy on whatever console I choose. I don't care what console the game is on. And I don't have a dog in this very childish and comical fight. I will get a PS5 and XBOX Series X at some point. Both consoles have a place in my home, and they will live joyfully together.

Anyone else here "just ain't care" and want to play great games?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom