• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else get an email from SEGA for an one-on-one interview /survey? [PIC]

after researching this ....it seems legit?

srnpN1e.png

Even if it isn't, what would you suggest to SEGA?

do i start at Virtua Fighter VI or ..on a whim wonder: "I haven't seen a Sega Bass Fishing in years"

Last edited:
One on one interview for an hour? Sounds incredibly weird so it's probably real. Go for it. Tell them you like chilidogs, going fast, and beastiality.
Screw you buddy.

No, it's not your fault I was eating a powdered donut.
Yes, it absolutely is entirely your fault that I lost most of it in a cloud of white powder.

Think Belushi in Animal House except with white powder.

Animagic

Banned
I’m going to tell them the sonic franchise is like cancer or aids and to avoid all of his stupid friends and story. None of it matters. Bury it. All that matters is making a fun game.

Also going to tell them to sell off Atlus.

cireza

Banned
Ask for a new Phantasy Star single player RPG. Made by Atlus.
I'd rather Atlus not putting their hands on some of these legendary series.

They should release their games on all platforms, that's the message I would tell them. No more exclusive shit. Give Virtua Racing, PSO2 and Sakura Wars to all SEGA fans, not just a select few who bought whatever console.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Even if it isn't, what would you suggest to SEGA?

do i start at Virtua Fighter VI or ..on a whim wonder: "I haven't seen a Sega Bass Fishing in years"

Make sure your dropping of hints through the 60-minute call leads to the emotional impact of the ending of Planes, Trains & Automobiles for the Sega staffers:

Right before the call ends you hit them with the bombshell, "Sega's been dead for 8 years"

I want them to literal crying like babies by the time they get done with the call.

Fbh

"Hi, thanks for asking me for this interview.
Before we begin, while I'm not japanese I identifiy as Ishin Kenzan.
My main interest are the Yakuza games and ancient Japan.

I like Sega but gosh darn it, I just wish you had some product that fully appeals to me....."

Last edited:
Tell them to remake all the original Sakura Wars games with a strategy rpg system like Valkyria Chronicles. Also tell them to do a Definitive Edition of Shin Sakura Wars but make the action combat good like Judgment or the fighter and hunter class in PSO2.

I’m going to tell them the sonic franchise is like cancer or aids and to avoid all of his stupid friends and story. None of it matters. Bury it. All that matters is making a fun game.

Also going to tell them to sell off Atlus.
nah, i like Sonic's friends and story and i like Atlus as a SEGA subsidiary tbh.

RetroAV

Tell Sega to include Eternal Champions characters in VF6, bring Eternal Champions back themselves, or sell it off to someone like Microsoft or NetherRealm so that they can add them to Killer Instinct 2 or MK 12.

Last edited:

Miles708

Virtua Fighter 6!
Outrun 3!
Skies of Arcadia 2!
City Hunter Ga Gotoku!
Offline Phantasy Star!
Sega World Drivers Championship conversion for home consoles!

PLEASE! THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom