• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Angry Joe Review: Xbox Series X

Will Angry Joe ever be cool again?

• No

• Yes

• Why is there another Angry Joe Thread

• Angry Joe seems to be extra sweaty in this video

• Major Nelson ain't nobody to fuck with

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
mod edit: As OP provided no context

Some of you seem to have missed the point of the video. He's making a parody video of another Youtuber YongYea who made a similar video after receiving an XSEX from MS in which he was almost hyperventilating.

Joe didn't get one. He's still excommunicated from MS for exposing them for their BS practices when MS was still trying to defend the always online Xbox One. His interview with Major Nelson probably did some serious PR damage to Xbox One at the time.

Angry Joe is back on MS good side.

Snippet:

"I love you Yong"

There's a Poll for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

Kagey K

Banned
So his outrage over not getting a pre-order in for series X was fake since he knew he would get one for free?
Well he did roll in 4 hours late to the preorder party, so he obviously wasn’t that concerned about missing out.

Isn’t the joke of this video that he didn’t actually get one?

Reactions: TLZ

scalman

ohh man i remeber how much i laughed from his zelda BOTW game review and couple other back then ... and all went to worse since then.
EKBOK

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: TLZ

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I hardly watch his vids, but he is funny and knows games. He does pick apart nitty gritty stuff.

problem is I can’t sit through watching a guy for half an hour.

Props for effort and costumes and stuff but I find I’d listen to 10 min and then skip to the end with the score

Some of you seem to have missed the point of the video. He's making a parody video of another Youtuber YongYea who made a similar video after receiving an XSEX from MS in which he was almost hyperventilating.

Joe didn't get one. He's still excommunicated from MS for exposing them for their BS practices when MS was still trying to defend the always online Xbox One. His interview with Major Nelson probably did some serious PR damage to Xbox One at the time.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Ya. Good on Joe making fun.

internet and social media really brought the worst in advertising and marketing.

at least with traditional tv ads, stadium sponsors and obvious product placements you know what’s going on where a corporation is paying for time and plugs.

with the net, it’s a shady game of hide and seek and content creators desperate for material.

if that the station really hates an ad or company they can and will bar it. They’ll find one if the hundreds of replacements. if any game sitesget shunned next gen content, there ratings will drop like a rock

Top Bottom