• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Annapurna Interactive will hold its first ever showcase on July 29th - 12pm Pacific

Dav-Kripler

Oh hell yeah! I love these guys 💕 sayonara, Edith Finch, simulacra... There are just so many diverse and emotionally hard hitting titles from them. Looking forward to what's next

Kuranghi

Super excited to see more of these games, you can see Stray gameplay near the end that seems more combatitive than I was expecting so thats quite exciting to me.

Do we think the footage at 30 seconds is a next-gen/graphically enhanced version of Outer Wilds main game or thats just what the DLC/sequel will look like? I could see how he could release a sequel this quickly after the original because a lot of the work was creating the systems. I hope this one gels more with me, didnt get the hype of the first game really.

At the very least I hope the Outer Wilds sequel/DLC/re-release fixes the stuttering I experienced.

Bartski

Gold Member
21:00 CEST

SxbNFDF.jpg

Top Bottom