• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AnimeAddictsAssociated of NeoGAF - Top Three Selections

STARSBarry

Gold Member
JZmSJsl.jpg

Me coming into this thread after it's apparent death.

Last edited:
Keep bumping this, eh? In that case, you'll get my all-time favorite OVAs:
JZmSJsl.jpg

Me coming into this thread after it's apparent death.
I bumped the thread because I couldn't stand there being 197 replies. I wanted an even 200, must be my OCD kicking in but now we've gone overboard with 202 lol. Doesn't matter, as long as we're over the threshold instead of under.
1- Berserk '97
2- Cowboy Bebop
3- Yuyu hakusho

As I've said elsewhere...everything else will feel sub par after these 3.
Damn, those are some strong words right there.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I bumped the thread because I couldn't stand there being 197 replies. I wanted an even 200, must be my OCD kicking in but now we've gone overboard with 202 lol. Doesn't matter, as long as we're over the threshold instead of under.

Damn, those are some strong words right there.
Just an idea but the thread could be a series. 3 parts. You've fairly well covered anime series. Do a part 2 on anime movies and a part 3 on OVAs. Just a thought. If you want a thread opened permanently, there a middle ground for an OT that no one's touched in Communities. I try to manage the Retro Anime OT with titles from the 60s - late 90s. I've stated many times that it's really not a thread for 2000 - 2010 anime titles (even though some consider that retro). The Anime/Manga community tends to post on current anime and manga.

In short, there's no OT on 2000's anime. Tag team with someone on that and it'd stay alive.

Just an idea but the thread could be a series. 3 parts. You've fairly well covered anime series. Do a part 2 on anime movies and a part 3 on OVAs. Just a thought. If you want a thread opened permanently, there a middle ground for an OT that no one's touched in Communities. I try to manage the Retro Anime OT with titles from the 60s - late 90s. I've stated many times that it's really not a thread for 2000 - 2010 anime titles (even though some consider that retro). The Anime/Manga community tends to post on current anime and manga.

In short, there's no OT on 2000's anime. Tag team with someone on that and it'd stay alive.
You touch on a good point but I won't be the one to bring it to fruition. I create threads on the basis that they're original and entertaining. I don't like repeat performances and I don't necessarily mind they die, as long as they made an impact and brought joy to NeoGAF then that's all that matters to me.

Top Bottom