• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Joe - Top 10 WORST Games of 2020

Dr.Morris79

tlou2 fans with 3000 IQ be like

Lucha Libre Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco
Thats the way it always goes..

Phobos Base

Sorry, not going to let you TLOU2 apologists divert from the real issue. As somebody who enjoyed the sex scene(s) in Cyberpunk 2077 - which were by and far more graphic - the problem has zero to do with being squeamish. The real issue is how terribly written the scene is, how awful the characters are, and how little it adds to the game overall. Go ahead and hop over to YouTube to watch the average streamer's reaction to see how real people felt about it. To go from the shear heights of the first one to that scene alone is just laughable.

Plus Sony's complete hypocrisy when it comes to sex. Having a bikini break in DOA Xtreme = ban it. Scene where a girl gets roughly ploughed doggy style? That's fine.

horkrux

As much as I wouldn't want to put TLoU2 and Cyberpunk so far up such a ranking... why exactly wouldn't I?
I didn't like TLoU2, I was greatly disappointed by it. So should I (or by extension, AJ) swallow this negative experience because of some fabricated objective assessment that it "doesn't belong" on such a list? It's tempting, but you're betraying your own feelings.
If you think a game sucked, then it sucked (for you). I'd rather there is some personal experience in some capacity with the games that were chosen, instead of someone just rifling through some certified shit games they probably haven't even heard about before, just so everyone can agree with their picks.

Traianvs

I enjoyed cyberpunk but I agree that the launch was rushed and it has a myriad of issues but,c'mon, one of the worst games of 2020 ? And tlou2? You can dislike the gameplay and the story but it's still a game with an amazing technical aspect and impressive production values.
This is just a clickbaity video from a moron... and morons the people giving him clicks.
Please, support content creator actually realizing video worth of watching, like skillup or Gmanlives.
Not this... thing

TLOU2 to me was a disappointing game coming off the first.
The story was crap and the message was reductive. Not like TLOU1 was story that we've never seen before, it was just pulled off amazingly.

TLOU series is basically a plot driven game that makes you want to push forward to find out what happens next. 2 I just wanted it to be over - I hated playing as Abbie, nothing to do with her size which isn't a problem or unrealistic (you walk past a modern gym at their base) was just some random ass character introduced with a forced backstory we're meant to sympathise with. All the people loving joe for his pick are the same crowd that hate the game cos of abby being a man anyway.
And joe is an idiot for literally hating this game cos of joel being killed, get a grip. He could argue about it being disappointing but worst? come the fuck on, its in a list with broken trash.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I’d rather have lou2 than most games ever since the game was announced it’s been trolled that can’t be ignored naughty dog is simply too good and Microsoft fanboys need to point their weapons elsewhere.

RAIDEN1

I don't know why when I saw the title of this thread it reminded me of ScrewAttack that used to show on GameTrailers.com

Dlacy13g

I certainly don't agree with all his takes but I will give him one thing and that is he is does a pretty good job of trying to keep things entertaining.

I love how all the dummies who wanna comment without watching are skimping over the fact he said LAST GEN version of Cyberpunk lol. TS fooled yall leaving that out

Last edited:

scydrex

He put CP 2077 last gen version on the list. Not the PC version... at least look at the list on the comments or the comment here. Jesus...

Was thinking that the OP put (last gen) on the list but no.

Last edited:
All his points about TLOU2 were pretty spot on, and I really liked the game. However, putting the game in the same list as Fast Diesel Power Fuck You, is so stupid. It's his list, his opinion, yeah, just shows how unprofessional he can be.

13th

Neo Member
It seems odd to put the game on "Top 10 Worst Games" list purely because of monetization, as if CS:GO and other games don't have the prices for skins or other virtual items that are even higher than $292. Valorant on it's own is not a bad game, it comes form someone who is playing the game since beta to this day. Personally, I can't afford/bring myself to pay even $10 for a virtual item in any game, but this point alone doesn't make me dislike it, because if the game is F2P, its obvious that some amount of revenue has to be generated in order to support the servers, pay the people that worked on the game, pay the people that make promotional material for the game, etc, but how do you accomplish that without being P2W? Well, you offer players skins for their guns, you make them shiny and you insert some artificial scarcity that will "force" players to seriously consider to buy them, if the reason that the game is F2P is because some people are willing to pay >$50 for a virtual item that has no real world value, then I have nothing left to say, except to repeat what I already said, I enjoyed the game, but I will never spend money on a virtual item, unless there is a profit to be made.

Redefine07

You put CyberTURD nr.5 and TLOU 2 nr.2 , fuck off......I used to love his review`us now he just yells like a moron in them.....

Didn't see the dislikes, I'm sure they're pretty bad, TLOU2 certainly wouldn't be #2 levels of bad and I like it better than the first game.

Madden and FIFA suck, but the "worst" games this year came from Kickstarter.

Be a grown man in your mid thirties and be angry about videogames breh.
He can do whatever he wants breh. If you can be mad at small things that don't matter then one can be mad about video games. I rage at online games because real players anger me, it's how I stay calm in other walks of life.

Last edited:
All his points about TLOU2 were pretty spot on, and I really liked the game. However, putting the game in the same list as Fast Diesel Power Fuck You, is so stupid. It's his list, his opinion, yeah, just shows how unprofessional he can be.
"Unprofessional" lmfao its his opinion. Hes not some corporate "can't put this game on my worst list cause im a dweeb and it has solid gameplay"

"Unprofessional" lmfao its his opinion. Hes not some corporate "can't put this game on my worst list cause im a dweeb and it has solid gam
"Unprofessional" lmfao its his opinion. Hes not some corporate "can't put this game on my worst list cause im a dweeb and it has solid gameplay"
Uh, someone having a bad day? I'm just saying that TLOU2 has story flaws, it's not a bad game all-in-all. Shouldn't really belong on the second spot of the list. His opinion doe...

Oh look another REE member getting triggered 😂

Another one.

Joined December 2020 65 posts and screaming reee at people. Banned form Re I take it? The post you quoted isn’t even remotely triggered.

I see you've blocked people from viewing your profile now, who's triggered now? lmao

Last edited:
Of course, with Youtubers the hunger is very strong that even to lower their pants they will do it for having likes in their videos
It's not just YouTubers, I'd say that they are mainly doing the same thing as most media people do (playing a character, if they get out of character the audience notice and some will leave).

Notice that the media in general does the narrative thing, YouTubers should not be singled out for this.

Gamezone

Gold Member
The Last of Us 2 is actually good. One of the worst games based on the story? Even Cyberpunk shouldn't even be on such a list, even how bad it was.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I thought his review was pretty dumb for TLOU 2, but he doesn't like the game and that's his opinion.

The thing I find funny is that many people in this thread go on about how reviews don't matter, but they love negative reviews about TLOU 2. Discrediting all reviews and awards is like discrediting every single negative review as someone from the far-right.

What a clown

Yeah his schtick was funny a few times and then it got old quick.

I thought his review was pretty dumb for TLOU 2, but he doesn't like the game and that's his opinion.

The thing I find funny is that many people in this thread go on about how reviews don't matter, but they love negative reviews about TLOU 2. Discrediting all reviews and awards is like discrediting every single negative review as someone from the far-right.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Come on, you watch vídeos like this one posted below and nothing justifies how a game such as TLOU2 can make into a worst game of 2020 list, and at that place?? Dumbest take literally speaking, no matter how salty you are about not liking certain character actions and the fate of the characters you're fond of.

You telling me that a game that plays at that level is possibly worst game of 2020?? almost comparable to that Fast & Furious hilarious game?put into that list going side by side with literally broken ass games? HAHAHAHAHA dumb take, and I'm not even that fan of TLOU franchise.

Last edited:

InDaGulag

When did this site get full of little bitches crying. Anyone's opinions are welcome here, even if they oppose yours. Grow a pair, that what makes gaf great, joe is entitled to his opinion.

Well my opinion is his reaction to TLOU 2 was weird. There's no need to get that angry over a story in a video game.

When did this site get full of little bitches crying. Anyone's opinions are welcome here, even if they oppose yours. Grow a pair, that what makes gaf great, joe is entitled to his opinion.

And we are entitled to make fun of his opinion

Quit fucking whining

DavidGzz

Anyone know if Joe is his real name? Also the other Joe? Never heard of any Hispanics named Joe and his channel has two of them?

I get that and understand the criticism.

Still think it's ridiculous to say it's the second worst game of the year. Looks like clickbait / catering to the trolls.

Idk, I saw his review. He was definitely extremely disappointed in it. I loved it but I can deal with his opinion. It's my second fave game of the year behind Ghost of Tshushima. I really don't think he is doing it to troll. He hated it big time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom