• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anger Foot (PC, 2023) Door-Kick: The Videogame

CamHostage

Published by Devolver, made by Free Lives

Heavily inspired by Hotline Miami, but in 3D and with less of a breathe-and-they'll-blast-you AI response, and seemingly even some puzzle elements, but mostly lightning-fast gameplay of kicking doors and asses.

Made for quick-play, like Hotline, developers say the game is made for small, repeatable, oft-dying runs, with quick restarts every time you fail. Also, there are upgradeable shoes, which is needed because this is a game made for kicking down doors.

Last edited:

CamHostage

You can actually play the gamejam / demo / early version of Anger Foot now off of Itch.io; also a demo on Steam.

https://squidcor.itch.io/anger-foot

GT7q8b.gif

NbYyQA.gif

Last edited:
So I should probably have gone to bed about an hour ago. This game is fucking nuts. Definitely something I didn't realise I wanted so bad. It's the new Hotline Miami for me!

YCoCg

It's as if someone took Hotline Miami and Super Hot and blended them together with a dash of genericness, I can't pinpoint it but the game is just missing something that the other two have.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I love Hotline Miami but don't find much to remind me of it in Anger Foot, it kinda lacks its massive personality. But with that said I still got a good first impression. I like its style and simplicity, just hope it's not too shallow too quickly. Definitely put it on my wishlist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom