• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andrew Watkins Left Naughty Dog after 9 years and now works for Ninja Theory

CyberPanda

Banned

Another great addition to Ninja Theory! Hellblade 2 should be epic.:)
xsoCxU3.jpg

Fbh

Nice.

Hellblade 2 will be great. The first one was already awesome and was basically made as an indie game,.

imsosleepy

thanks to microsoft recent investments. some people must be able to get much higher pay rises when switching to their studios

hunthunt

Banned
I still remember when everyone was crazy about the dudes that developed the last Gears of War because they got a lot of talent from Santa Monica, Insomniac and Naughty Dog, everyone though that it was going to be a 98\100 title.

I wonder if anyone still remember at all Gears 5

Last edited:

kretos

Banned
It always amaze me when someone make a thread about a dev moving from one studio to another, you people treat devs as if they are are football players or something

MoreJRPG

Suffers from extreme PDS
Obviously he took a massive raise, and Ninja Theory got a great mind. Thankfully for Sony, their studios are full of them.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
He used to work at Ninja Theory, so its more like coming back home. Just post these on the Hellblade II thread instead of making a new one.

MrJTeera

Being in a Naughty Dog production technical/ artistic-wise would definitely look good in your portfolio.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here, browsing Internet forums.

Wait, I thought ND had no talent which is why they produced "generic, third-person over-the-shoulder cinematic walking simulators" or whatever. :p

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Naughty Dog is only great when their employess leave ND for an MS studio....Otherwise, they only make cinematic walking simulators....
He just makes the environments. Calm down, they still make walking simulators.

I'll shuttup...gonna go back to playing Death Stranding now....

Top Bottom