• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

andrew tate arrested

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
But the Epstein case is still consistent with my point.. he was a rapist for years, he just evaded prison for too long.
In this case, we're supposed to believe that the Tates were cool their entire life including running a WEBCAM business and decided to rape and human traffic last year? what?
Not a single charge before that? how?
What makes you think he only started last year? Just because charges are filed based on a complaint from last year doesn't mean he wasn't doing it.

What a bizarre exchange to be honest man. Lots of people are charged with human trafficking who have been doing it a long time, but only get charged for what they were actually caught/turned in for.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Dude, I don't care about Tate, you, or anyone else.
Take your had out your ass and use basic logic.

The Tate brothers had webcam business 10 years ago.. which maybe legal in Romania but I would still consider it a shady business.
Rape and human trafficking is a lot more believable if it had something to do with that business, don't you think?

But nope, these charges are from 2021 / 2022 era - They are already filthy rich and has access to any girl they want - why the fuck would they human traffic or rape anyone? are you for real?
Hold up there genius. We are clearly in the presence of an expanded mind here. So...when mobsters get rich from their crimes, they stop and never commit crimes again right? At how many contracts does a hitman quit? If a serial killer didn't kill for 10 years, then they are not serial killers anymore? If random strangled hookers show up at their location and there's a long trail of evidence and witnesses....doesn't count! He was a serial killer 10 years ago! Grow up people, he changed! He doesn't need to kill anymore! Idiots!

I swear....

Last edited:

Toons

The idea that he got caught because he was trying to troll Gretta is probably the funniest thing about all of this. Hopefully this turd gets what he deserves.

In the end ego is what does them all in. Pride cometh before the fall
I think its pretty disheartening that the man was running a prostitution ring and no one from the UK and US even bothered investigating him.

I was shocked to find out that he admitted to making girls fall in love with him only to manipulate them into becoming cam whores and god knows what else. he was in dubai a lot. i wouldnt be surprised if he made most of his millions whoring out these girls.

Insane that the young men of today have gravitated towards a fucking pimp. He shouldve been in prison a long time ago.

A whole bunch of men today actively want to live the life he was living and would do it if they could get away with it so it doesn't surprise me he built a fan base of like minded idiots

Mondai

Dude, I don't care about Tate, you, or anyone else.
Take your had out your ass and use basic logic.

The Tate brothers had webcam business 10 years ago.. which maybe legal in Romania but I would still consider it a shady business.
Rape and human trafficking is a lot more believable if it had something to do with that business, don't you think?

But nope, these charges are from 2021 / 2022 era - They are already filthy rich and has access to any girl they want - why the fuck would they human traffic or rape anyone? are you for real?
This is some really stupid logic, Felicidades.

Toots

Gold Member
I wish he was half the alpha he claims to be, he'd defend himself in court then and we'd have hours of entertainment on our hands, think Tim Heidecker Eletric sun 20 trial but with a totally serious moron instead of a parody :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Anyway good riddance to that douche nozzle

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
But the Epstein case is still consistent with my point.. he was a rapist for years, he just evaded prison for too long.
In this case, we're supposed to believe that the Tates were cool their entire life including running a WEBCAM business and decided to rape and human traffic last year? what?
Not a single charge before that? how?
This isn't complicated, Tate was mobbed up and had the local cops bought off, so he could rape and traffick with relative impunity. But when he victimized a British girl, who contacted her boyfriend, he went to the British embassy, and the embassy contacted the authorities in Romania and brought that fed heat (or DIICOT in this case). Once your shit is on that level your local connections can't save you.

Last edited:
All those fanboys who were sucking him off and calling him Top G for so long ahahahahhaha. Totally captivated by a criminal. They'd be one too if they got the chance though.

I don't recommend that anyone watch this because this is a complete waste of time, but this is what it's like talking to a tateboy.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
All those fanboys who were sucking him off and calling him Top G for so long ahahahahhaha. Totally captivated by a criminal. They'd be one too if they got the chance though.

I don't recommend that anyone watch this because this is a complete waste of time, but this is what it's like talking to a tateboy.

Mad Cartman GIF by South Park

Kar

It’s not obvious at all who trolled who.

Top Bottom