• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Edition console has seemingly leaked

intbal

Neat.
If it's actually a special edition.

I have two "special edition" bundles from last gen.
Console is the same. Box is the same.
Only difference is they put an extra sleeve around the box.

Iced Arcade

Just looks like a regular Series X 🤔
Read Beauty And The Beast GIF

Jigsaah

Gold Member
It looks like a really bad photoshop. I'm guessing the user made that to...convince people?

I suppose. Never really got into custom consoles. Good for those who want it.

Kvally

Banned
It looks like a really bad photoshop. I'm guessing the user made that to...convince people?

I suppose. Never really got into custom consoles. Good for those who want it.
Yeah, I don't think that is the actual image being used. The tweet says they are not sure of the design.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Couldn’t even make it blood red?

Gotta love these lazy console bundles where you get a vanilla system, and pretty much pay for the game that’s included.

Bored Over It GIF
Yea, they put more effort in their scam Rewards contests that nobody wins, they've had some extremely creative looking consoles there, I guess with the Rewards contest they only need to make one, and probably not even that one.

geary

Why that twitter photo looks like is made in Paint....Do we have a link or something or just a tweet?

.Pennywise

Banned
Do people even read these days or they just look at pics like the little 3 years old kids?

Seriously, I feel like I'm going crazy when seeing people in the comments talking about the console design and bundle when the MOTHERFUCKING TWEET SAYS

No idea about its design but it hasn't the word "Bundle" in its reference

Regarding the "leak". Let's wait and see if the design is worth it or is just a lazy recolor or plastic strapped on it like that awful Oreo thingy they did.

Also, probably true as these marketing geniuses just put the price at $559.99 instead of $666.

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Isn’t the Xbox already dead?!

/s

Seriously though, this is pretty great to see. I hope they theme the controller.

Iced Arcade

Do people even read these days or they just look at pics like the little 3 years old kids?

Seriously, I feel like I'm going crazy when seeing people in the comments talking about the console design and bundle when the MOTHERFUCKING TWEET SAYS

Regarding the "leak". Let's wait and see if the design is worth it or is just a lazy recolor or plastic strapped on it like that awful Oreo thingy they did.

Also, probably true as these marketing geniuses just put the price at $559.99 instead of $666.
Apparently very few in this thread lol

Top Bottom