• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An interesting japanese DOA4 advertising

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Is that from the latest famitsu?
20051112136542809me1ch.jpg

Notice the 4 games covers on the lower right. DOA4, DOAX 2, DOA: Code Cronus (with the young Ayane) and a 4th one that's unreadable. I wonder if it's Ninja Gaiden 2 or the other Team Ninja Project. Anyone in Japan could take a look at this ad?

I noticed that this week. The last one is "Project Progressive." No detail or visible characters or anything there.

Ayane is saying "You lose." The other text says, "The strongest games for the strongest hardware."

hooo

boooy
JackFrost2012 said:
Ayane is saying "You lose."

=P "Your lose" would have the more loaded implications, or is that totally off base with what it says to the japanese reader?

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Uncle said:
Well they might as well leave the volleyball part out of it.
Itakagi already said that the Volleyball part would be much improved in DOAX2. Itakagi is not the type of people who will easily admit his mistakes, so I expect it will be really better. It may also not be the only sport in the game.

Mrbob

Second ad isn't loading up Kunai.

DoA Xtreme 2 is supposed to have more sports games in it than volleyball, yes.

Hope DoA4 isn't pushed back from its December 1 ship date.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
where's ninja gaiden 2? after this ad i'm in even less doubt that it'll be on 360, but i wonder why they hesitate to formally announce it.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Yeah, the fourth one says Project Progressive. Looks like the cover there has some kind of fairy girl on it or something. And yeah, I'm pretty sure those are in-game models. It's a beautiful game, but you kinda have to see it in person, in motion, in HD. Sounds like a copout, but it does make a difference.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
CO_Andy said:
Iz that scanned Kasumi advert an in-game model? Looks better than i expected.
I've been told the models have been improved quite a bit since the TGS build, but I really doubt the models used in both Ayane and Kazumi ads are the one used in the game.

Top Bottom