• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amouranth says her husband forced her to do hot tub streams, say she was single, threatened to kill her dogs and take all her money

I see. So what you're saying is that one of the top female streamers in the world who's worth seven figures, realized she wasn't getting quite enough publicity and money, and needed a quick short term boost. So she decided to go for a high risk low reward strategy by staging being an abuse victim, so people would give her a bit more attention and money than she's getting.

Wow. Yeah I gotta say, that sounds a lot more plausible than her husband being a controlling asshole.
Wouldn't be the first time wealthy, famous people pulled insane stunts when they seemingly had nothing to gain.

The fact this whole situation of abuse is resolved in what, two days? Is already enough reason to have some doubts. If she was under such stress that she had to broadcast her victimhood to the internet, then I doubt it'd be easily and quickly fixed with the promise of therapy. Come on now.

Now no one's talking about how she's been lying to her viewers for years, and that is a huge win for her in any case.

Madflavor

Wouldn't be the first time wealthy, famous people pulled insane stunts when they seemingly had nothing to gain.

The fact this whole situation of abuse is resolved in what, two days? Is already enough reason to have some doubts. If she was under such stress that she had to broadcast her victimhood to the internet, then I doubt it'd be easily and quickly fixed with the promise of therapy. Come on now.

Now no one's talking about how she's been lying to her viewers for years, and that is a huge win for her in any case.

Either her husband genuinely realizes he's an asshole and is seeking help, or he's seeing the writing on the wall and knows he can be in for some serious shit, so he's playing ball. Her disappearing for a couple days was probably her and her husband working shit out.

Also it's possible in the long term this could cost her views. There's a portion of her simp audience who thought she was single. Yes, this was the case. So from a long term financial standpoint, if she was faking this, it wouldn't be the best move.

Last edited:
Either her husband genuinely realizes he's an asshole and is seeking help, or he's seeing the writing on the wall and knows he can be in for some serious shit, so he's playing ball. Her disappearing for a couple days was probably her and her husband working shit out.

Also it's possible in the long term this could cost her views. There's a portion of her simp audience who thought she was single. Yes, this was the case. So from a long term financial standpoint, if she was faking this, it wouldn't be the best move.
I've seen this kinda stuff up close. If you're finally taking that step to stop hiding the abuse and come forward with it, let alone to thousands of people online, the abuse must have passed a threshold where she just couldn't take it anymore. The relationship has collapsed at that point and she wouldn't trust him anymore. It takes a lot of time effort to fix that. You don't just talk for a couple of days and go to therapy and everything's happy again. That's highly improbable to me.

So either the claims of abuse are overblown, or it never even happened, or we're dealing with a very strange situation indeed. Either way, the skepticism is, in my opinion anyway, justified.

Ionian

I went on the Twitch website 3 times in my life, her stream was featured every time on the front page, reported it 3 times too.

She deserves every shit she got for the garbage she produces on a "gaming" platform.

Don't come at me, simps.

It isn't just gaming, there's plenty of catagories. Years ago when I used to bother with it I barely watched any gaming channels but mostly travel or crafts amongst others. Good shit.

My favourite one ever was a girl who filmed herself stocking shelves in a local supermarket on the nightshift. It was absolutely brilliant as she was so funny and partially insane, used to bust up laughing. She got doxxed and some fucker rang the supermarket and she got fired. She live streamed her firing, was legendary shit. She basically told the boss to go fuck himself on stream. Christ those were the days, miss that stream.

It isn't just gaming, there's plenty of catagories. Years ago when I used to bother with it I barely watched any gaming channels but mostly travel or crafts amongst others. Good shit.

My favourite one ever was a girl who filmed herself stocking shelves in a local supermarket on the nightshift. It was absolutely brilliant as she was so funny and partially insane, used to bust up laughing. She got doxxed and some fucker rang the supermarket and she got fired. She live streamed her firing, was legendary shit. She basically told the boss to go fuck himself on stream. Christ those were the days, miss that stream.
whatever happened to her?

Ionian

whatever happened to her?

Oh she went on to work elsewhere after getting a tit job (unrelated, not a titty streamer) and then her ex shot up her bedroom when streaming from a car outside. (Ex-Military, he was caught for it). Honestly the stories I could tell from her time streaming, was absolute insanity. She was seriously funny and didn't give a fuck and would do crazy things, still friends with her on Facebook of all things. Twitch banned her but don't remember why, she was targeted by trolls though and constantly doxxed. Sucked balls as she didn't deserve it. She was seriously funny, must hit her up with a message at some stage just to say hello as this was a good long time ago.

EDIT: She was doing college as well as the night shift/streaming. She was a tough nut.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Don't you see the CRY for help, the ANGUISH in her eyes, the TORMENT of her tongue flicking MISERY, the SORROW in the glistening bodacious cleavage :p

Very curious how much her content will change in 2-3 months and if this guy will just take his money and go off and "manage" 2-3 other hopeful ethots into super-stardom. I feel like the performance aspect of this stuff is 50% on the performer herself and 50% the "team" that drives the content, puts it out, comes up with new ideas, and forces the pace. Take the "team" away, if this hubby was most of that, and her output might morph substantially.
Glistening bodacious cleavage??

Dude i want you to write down my memoirs when i'm gonna be old and rich.

So this was all resolved in ONE DAY without the involvement of any police or lawsuits? Right... some of you motherfuckers are so unbelievably gullible when it comes to kissing the asses of these borderline pedos. Yeah, I said it - Twitch thots knowingly sell their nudes on OnlyFans and prance around in bikinis on Twitch for kids and teenagers, but lie to themselves that adults are watching. No, their audience is kids with their parents credit cards who can't access real life strip clubs.

Don't get me wrong, if I was still under the age of 17 I'd be fucking ecstatic at having someone like Amouranth available for wank material. But as an adult, I just wonder if these women have ANY dignity? Lol nope

/endrant

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Don't get me wrong, if I was still under the age of 17 I'd be fucking ecstatic at having someone like Amouranth available for wank material. But as an adult, I just wonder if these women have ANY dignity? Lol nope

/endrant
They are mostly from the US with their hussle culture so…

Animated GIF

Honestly if there are a lot of people out there thinking that because she is married they don't have a shot with her as opposed to her being single than these guys have some serious mental issues going on. Reality check fellas, you have 0% chance regardless and you are being lied to solely for your money. On one hand I kind of admire women who are able to profit off the stupidity of men like this but on the other hand it makes me sick to see how easily these simps are manipulated.

Madflavor

Honestly if there are a lot of people out there thinking that because she is married they don't have a shot with her as opposed to her being single than these guys have some serious mental issues going on. Reality check fellas, you have 0% chance regardless and you are being lied to solely for your money. On one hand I kind of admire women who are able to profit off the stupidity of men like this but on the other hand it makes me sick to see how easily these simps are manipulated.

As a rule of thumb, if a girl is hot as fuck, just assume she has a boyfriend.

I see. So what you're saying is that one of the top female streamers in the world who's worth seven figures, realized she wasn't getting quite enough publicity and money, and needed a quick short term boost. So she decided to go for a high risk low reward strategy by staging being an abuse victim, so people would give her a bit more attention and money than she's getting.

Wow. Yeah I gotta say, that sounds a lot more plausible than her husband being a controlling asshole.
Well you go and get partnered with her then, you bellend!!! 😂😂

Azurro

Banned
Recent 15 second twitch clip. I can only post the link. If this ain't all a ruse then this is pretty sad:
https://livestreamfails.com/clip/145347

It's basically her being happy to stream while covered up instead of showing cleavage.

Why? What would be the purpose of faking this? She's one of the top female streamers, not someone fading into obscurity looking for a desperate attempt for more views. If she were desperate, is something like this worth the risk? If this is all fake, and she staged being an abuse victim, she can actually get into a lot of trouble for this.

I don't understand the thought process here. Could this be staged? Yes of course anything is possible. But to default to the mindset that this is definitely fake comes across overly cynical.

I don't know why you quoted me, I'm just giving an excellent solution to the simp problem you guys are having in America. Local, organic, fresh strip clubs! If people have a chance to see some good booty in the flesh, (and for the love of god, let them touch, like a real strip club should!), then they won't be online sending money to some random girl on the internet. Thirsty guys get their kicks in person, girls are able to pay for college and the local economy gets stimulated, everybody wins! :D :D

Last edited:

Madflavor

I don't know why you quoted me, I'm just giving an excellent solution to the simp problem you guys are having in America. Local, organic, fresh strip clubs! If people have a chance to see some good booty in the flesh, (and for the love of god, let them touch, like a real strip club should!), then they won't be online sending money to some random girl on the internet, and the local economy gets stimulated, everybody wins! :D :D

Or just rub one out like a normal person and not give a dime to any girl pretending to like you.

Madflavor

Buuuuuut, there's nothing like a good live show! Also, don't be cruel, it's way better to touch some nice booty than just rubbing one out. :D

Think of the girls college bills! :D :D :D

I mean to each their own I guess. I don’t like paying to get a woman’s attention, or to get my rocks off. Any woman who puts a price on her time isn’t worth mine.

Azurro

Banned
I mean to each their own I guess. I don’t like paying to get a woman’s attention, or to get my rocks off. Any woman who puts a price on her time isn’t worth mine.

I'm trying to solve a problem man, be part of the solution! Go strip clubs go! Strip clubs for all! :D :D

MacReady13

Putting aside any trans and gender stuff, people have been using singular they and them for a long time. I don’t get people acting like that’s some new thing that doesn’t make sense.
Correct. Only difference is people haven't been DEMANDING you use they/them ONLY as their pronouns instead of the normal he or she.

Madflavor

Really? You never heard that or the opposite that ugly girls are usually great because they have to over-compensate to keep a man close?

At least in italy is a common saying:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I would say more than likely this sounds like a coping mechanism for guys who will never bang a 9 or a 10. I'm a guy who will never bang a girl built like an instagram workout model, especially since I'm married, but I'm not gonna say "Eh they probably suck in bed."

I guarantee you this girl is a fucking wolf in the sheets.

GymWolf

I would say more than likely this sounds like a coping mechanism for guys who will never bang a 9 or a 10. I'm a guy who will never bang a girl built like an instagram workout model, especially since I'm married, but I'm not gonna say "Eh they probably suck in bed."

dude it wasn't a super serious thing, nobody is coping about anything.

It is one of those brodudescience facts with a bit of forced logic behind like many other bullshit you read on the internet.

Of course it doesn't apply to everyone, exactly like the thing you said that a beatiful girl must have a boyfriend doesn't apply in a fuckload of cases, there are so many variables in play.

Not sure how a girl doing a yoga tutorial prove anything tho, it is not a matter of being flexible, exactly like having muscles doesn't mean that you are brave and capable to fight, so yeah you can't guarantee jack shit on that particular case unless you actually fucked the girl in the video.

Not everyone love sex or put the same effort in bed dude, and when you are a 10/10 you don't need to be great at doing bj like the ugly chick that desperately try to keep his man close with other skills (again, 90% broscience but you can see a small amount of logic)

Last edited:

Why do you suppose that? I'm genuinely curious.

I mean, she's fit and flexible, maybe that maps over to more fun women?

But from my experience good sex (and relationships more broadly) are really about being comfortable and open-to-experience and willing communicate (and I don't mean formally saying things, but there was ways of getting the point across!) what you want and need and desire. I can't tell if she'd be good at these things?!

Ionian

I've banged plenty of hot girls that were wild between the sheets and in dry spells some average to below average ones that were like corpses in bed. I always put that down to experience/lack of experience. Used to go to a lot of houseparties / bars.

Mind you I never simped a hot girl and splashed money on gold diggers, could smell those a mile off. Any hot girl I was with was down to fuck and it really shows in the performance. The middling to below ones were just awkward in bed, probably looking for a boyfriend yet still hopped into bed no problem.

Madflavor

dude it wasn't a super serious thing, nobody is coping about anything.

It is one of those brodudescience facts with a bit of forced logic behind like many other bullshit you read on the internet.

Of course it doesn't apply to everyone, exactly like the thing you said that a beatiful girl must have a boyfriend doesn't apply in a fuckload of cases, there are so many variables in play.

Not sure how a girl doing a yoga tutorial prove anything tho, it is not a matter of being flexible, exactly like having muscles doesn't mean that you are brave and capable to fight, so yeah you can't guarantee jack shit on that particular case unless you actually fucked the girl in the video.

Not everyone love sex or put the same effort in bed dude, and when you are a 10/10 you don't need to be great at doing bj like the ugly chick that desperately try to keep his man close with other skills (again, 90% broscience but you can see a small amount of logic)
Relax, I know it’s not a super serious thing. I think you’re taking this more seriously than I am tbh. It’s cool. We’re all cool here.
Why do you suppose that? I'm genuinely curious.

I mean, she's fit and flexible, maybe that maps over to more fun women?

But from my experience good sex (and relationships more broadly) are really about being comfortable and open-to-experience and willing communicate (and I don't mean formally saying things, but there was ways of getting the point across!) what you want and need and desire. I can't tell if she'd be good at these things?!
Things like flexibility and strength are a good tool kit to have in bed. People who work out tend to have a healthier sex drive, because it can have positive benefits to your performance and satisfaction. You’re also right in that comfort level plays a factor too.

Also like Ionian said, experience counts for a lot. More often than not someone who’s attractive will probably have more experience in sex than people who average or below average. Obviously there are plenty of exceptions, but I’m talking about the likelihood.

GymWolf

Relax, I know it’s not a super serious thing. I think you’re taking this more seriously than I am tbh. It’s cool. We’re all cool here.

Things like flexibility and strength are a good tool kit to have in bed. People who work out tend to have a healthier sex drive, because it can have positive benefits to your performance and satisfaction. You’re also right in that comfort level plays a factor too.

Also like Ionian said, experience counts for a lot. More often than not someone who’s attractive will probably have more experience in sex than people who average or below average. Obviously there are plenty of exceptions, but I’m talking about the likelihood.
I'm super cool aswell, not sure why you think i'm taking this shit more seriously than you...

is it because i used the expression jack shit? i like to put some colors in my posts, next time i'm gonna use the word nothing :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Ionian

Definitely a picture I'd use a day after some insane abuse story about being forced to act sexy on stream.

Edit: click the image, the forum post cuts it off.

Hard to not consider it a grift with posts like that. Also wth with the face, looks like an alien? Filter and software mask obviously but why?

She gets donations and makes money when not even on cam, she could be going on a holiday and the money will still pump in. She has it locked down.

More power to her to be honest if she's fleecing morons they deserve it. But her streams (at least the ones I'd looked at) were the definition of boredom,

I think a highlight (when I used Twitch) of her channel was her playing some dancing game, donations flew in. I didn't understand it but one thing I will say is she spent a hell of a lot of time courting her fans yet it was all low level effort but she was terminally online whether asleep or awake and she made a fortune.

Hard to begrudge her that. Just crazy that someone can do it and get minted doing next to nothing.

Ionian

Disappointing lack of fucking pictures in this thread lads, lotta whining and shit and no diddy shots... Tsk tsk

There's plenty of her NSFW only fans pics out there, I tapped in the username and they're all over the place with what I assume is the OnlyFans stuff.

Wasn't even looking for it, just off the username in Google was the first results. Only Googled the name to see if any updates on the shitshow of the situation.

It's the first results you get, I never really followed her so was surprised. Looked, shut the window, not worth it. Thanks Google!

Madflavor

You sound really fun at parties. 🤔
:messenger_grinning_smiling:Bro if you wanna pay to have a woman smile at you and show you her tits, then that's your jam and I say go for it. Stip clubs just make me uncomfortable for a whole host of reasons. Not judging you, even though it sounds like I am. Some people get off on BDSM. Not my thing, but whatever floats their boat.

Ionian

Yup. In a while she will come back on stream telling That her husband showed remorse and how she learns to forgive. Of course in hot tub and bikini. Simps never learn.

Don't forget riding an inflatable banana and just looking at comments while the donations pile in.

She might change fruits for woman empowerment, maybe even go to vegan sausage for another angle.

I'm sure Madonna is jealous, her grift was sleep with everyone. The Niles Rogers story is hilarious;

Top Bottom