• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Among Us McDonald’s chicken nugget sold for $100,000 on eBay

bender

What time is it?
No amount of sweet & sour sauce would get that person's parents disappointment out of their mouth.
source.gif

DeepSpace5D

I wonder how many random nuggets it would take to find one with two little legs like that one again. $11,000 can buy you around 50,000 nuggets for example. Gotta be one in there right? Overpaid.

The piece of chicken fetched $99,997 (about £70,800) on eBay when the auction closed on Friday morning following 184 bids.

According to the seller, the “used” nugget came from a BTS Combo meal.

“Item will be Frozen and then Air sealed to ensure freshness with secure shipping method,” the eBay listing said.

“This food product has an average expiration of about 14 days and will be delivered prior to expiration.”

among-us-nugget-1-1024x576.jpeg

Threes Company Chrissy Snow GIF by MOODMAN
Mc-oglioni

"
( I'd love for you guys to be italian for a moment and understand the word above lol)

It's crazy tho

McCheese

Boot, bell, ball, bone.

No other mcnugget shape is legally allowed to exist, I hope they hunt this one down and destroy it.

GeorgPrime

Banned

The piece of chicken fetched $99,997 (about £70,800) on eBay when the auction closed on Friday morning following 184 bids.

According to the seller, the “used” nugget came from a BTS Combo meal.

“Item will be Frozen and then Air sealed to ensure freshness with secure shipping method,” the eBay listing said.

“This food product has an average expiration of about 14 days and will be delivered prior to expiration.”

among-us-nugget-1-1024x576.jpeg

Threes Company Chrissy Snow GIF by MOODMAN

They kill fairies by putting them into the deep fryer and people buy them because they think the fried corpse belongs to Among Us

Top Bottom