• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Among Us McDonald’s chicken nugget sold for $100,000 on eBay

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The piece of chicken fetched $99,997 (about £70,800) on eBay when the auction closed on Friday morning following 184 bids.

According to the seller, the “used” nugget came from a BTS Combo meal.

“Item will be Frozen and then Air sealed to ensure freshness with secure shipping method,” the eBay listing said.

“This food product has an average expiration of about 14 days and will be delivered prior to expiration.”

among-us-nugget-1-1024x576.jpeg

Threes Company Chrissy Snow GIF by MOODMAN

The only way this could be more stupid is if it were an NFT of a "Among Us McDonald's chicken nugget" that was sold. But this is still fucking retarded.
That would somehow be even less retarded than this actually lol. At least you'd be able to electronically verify that you are the original retard in this case, and that the retardation is the genuine article.

clintar

I'm gonna put up my two chicken nuggets that formed into a glob that somewhat resembles Ziggy for $100. I ain't even tryin to be greedy.

I dunno if that would work, isn't the turd more among you instead of us?

Well if it's diarrhea I can put it into a super soaker and make it among us.

Although I would probably go to jail after doing that.

😲

Yeah I'd rather not think ways of making my turd among us.

anthony2690

Banned
This is depressing haha

5k would wipe all my debts and make me have a very happy/comfortable life as I'd be able to do something good with it.

This guy blows 100k on a chicken nugget D:

Wild.

LMJ

Well there you have it folks, grab your assorted chicken gel and shape it vaguely into a game character, break into a Mcdonald's (for authenticity) and you'll have more than enough to make bail after lol

the office rage GIF

...We are living in clown world🤡

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
great marketing stunt by mcdonald. I don't believe any real person got it. It's probably just marketing
I believe so as well. No way you have 180 "normal" people bidding over fucking chicken McNuggets.

YukiOnna

Next time I see a weirdly shaped nugget, I'm putting it up on ebay. That stuff tastes like cardboard anyway.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

The piece of chicken fetched $99,997 (about £70,800) on eBay when the auction closed on Friday morning following 184 bids.

According to the seller, the “used” nugget came from a BTS Combo meal.

“Item will be Frozen and then Air sealed to ensure freshness with secure shipping method,” the eBay listing said.

“This food product has an average expiration of about 14 days and will be delivered prior to expiration.”

among-us-nugget-1-1024x576.jpeg

Threes Company Chrissy Snow GIF by MOODMAN

ConventionalWavyBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

If people pay millions for NFTs (owneship of a .jpg file that can be duplicated)... this seems rational compared to NFTs, at least you get "something"... But that has to be the most expensive chicken nugget ever produced!

dcll

Banned
Every day in clown world I wake up with a sigh that the extension level asteroid did not hit us yet

Last edited:
Top Bottom