• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD Ryzen CPU Gain A Mammoth Market Share Versus Intel’s Core Lineup – Ryzen 3000 Outselling Intel 4 to 1, Ryzen 7 3700X Sales Eat Up Intel’s Entire L

You think it's only in Germany? The reports from other regions will take some time to trickle in...…..However....

"According to a recent report, AMD's processor sales are accelerating in Japan, reaching 68.6% of direct sales."

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-sales-japan-direct-cpu-market-share,40038.html

And a bonus vid about Mindfactory sales.....

Yes, I do think the article in the OP is only about Germany. seeing as all of their metrics are based on a single retailer based in Germany.

i have no doubt momentum is swaying in AMDs direction, as it should given that they currently have a much better value proposition. but the article should very clearly state "at a single retailer in Germany".

or if they want to make it worldwide, at least compile some figures from other countries/retailers and include them in the article. but i guess they wouldn't get as many clicks that way

thelastword

Banned
Yes, I do think the article in the OP is only about Germany. seeing as all of their metrics are based on a single retailer based in Germany.

i have no doubt momentum is swaying in AMDs direction, as it should given that they currently have a much better value proposition. but the article should very clearly state "at a single retailer in Germany".

or if they want to make it worldwide, at least compile some figures from other countries/retailers and include them in the article. but i guess they wouldn't get as many clicks that way
Yet I just showed you some impressive figures from Japan as well.....Of course you can check Amazon Bestsellers for a gauge in the US....

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

We already knew that Ryzen was doing very well in Germany, but Ryzen 3000 really boosted things there even more.....Yet, as we get more reports and we look at the data we have from other places/regions, it's pretty much the same song.....Ryzen is doing pretty well in the market ATM....Pretty much everywhere...

Top Bottom