• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon MMO New World Gets Release Date.

DilWSTS

Played some this morning. Total mess is a VAST difference from what i experienced. Its early but there are some serious signs of potential

Gold_Loot

I played the open beta of this as well. I was fairly impressed! There’s a few bumps in the log to iron out though Mainly quest variety and weapons, but what is there is pretty well executed.
Almost feels like an open world souls/survival game. I’m keeping my eye on this for sure.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Delayed again to Aug. 31, 2021. I'm canceling my preorder, definitely won't have time for an MMO when football starts.

The preview last summer was a lot better than most MMO launches. Faint praise of course.

TheContact

i played the beta. it was fun, and wholly different than WoW so it's not a clone in any respect. it has a lot of potential and people shouldn't knock it because it's being made by amazon. amazon actually knows games. this isn't google here.

TVexperto

The beta was already very polished, had lots of content and was incredibly good and smooth.
I have to applaud them for wanting to launch the game at a perfect state.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
The beta was already very polished, had lots of content and was incredibly good and smooth.
I have to applaud them for wanting to launch the game at a perfect state.

can't wait to play the game again !
Interesting. Have seen you tubers playing this and they weren't impressed.

You get from medieval to modern times right? It seems different, yet weird.

Top Bottom